Please rate and review the show on your favorite Podcast platform, and if you have any questions or comments, message us here, or send us an email at email@example.com.
We’re no strangers to celebrity at the Boozedancing Entertainment Network (Duh). And on this episode of One Show, One Drink, we are really in the shadow of true CELEBRITY…
All the way from somewhere slightly south of the 49th Parallel, but still in the lovely confines of Canada, we are lucky to have Johanne McInnis, aka THE WhiskyLassie, to chat all things TV while we sip on Angel’s Envy Rum Cask Rye. You can’t beat that with a CCM FT4 Pro hockey stick with a 70 flex!
Johanne has been writing about whisky, talking about whisky, educating folks about whisky, and enjoying whisky for years. But, hey, she does other stuff too. Like watch TV and movies! So she’s the perfect celebrity guest for us.
Grab a whisky and enjoy the chat!
- 0:01:50 The WhiskyLassie’s Viewing Habits
- 0:03:30 The WhiskyLassie’s TV Watching History
- 0:04:45 Space Force, Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, Dos Hombres Mezcal
- 0:07:45 What We Watched: Miracle Workers; What We Drank: Angel’s Envy Rum Cask Finished Rye
- 0:12:50 Miracle Workers
- 0:17:30 Steve Buscemi
- 0:19:15 Daniel Radcliffe
- 0:21:30 DNA of Miracle Workers; Simon Rich
- 0:23:40 Angel’s Envy
- 0:24:55 Wings of Desire
- 0:27:15 A Workplace Story
- 0:30:00 #ChaiHound Talk
- 0:34:15 Catastrophe, Frayed, Inventing Anna
- 0:38:50 The Americans, Penderyn, Bad Whisky Tours
- 0:42:15 Reacher
- 0:44:16 Somebody Somewhere
- 0:47:00 Single Drunk Female
- 0:48:20 Pam and Tommy
- 0:51:00 Monty Python: Almost the Truth (Lawyers Cut)
- 0:53:00 Euphoria
- 0:53:30 Drive My Car, Parasite, Belfast
- 0:55:40 Licorice Pizza
- 0:58:40 Power of the Dog
- 1:01:45 Severance
- 1:02:50 In Memoriam: Ivan Reitman