Here’s some information that landed in our inbox about a fantastic South Jersey Craft Beer event…
Click the pic to buy tickets to this funtastic event!
Number Nine…Number Nine…
Thirsty Craft Beer Fans ‘Can’ Sample From 50 Breweries Across the Country
WHO: Tapping the Beatles for inspiration, The Pour House Westmont will host the 9th Annual Pour-A-Palooza, the outdoor festival featuring 50+ craft breweries from across the country including Allagash, Brewery Ommegang, Cascade, Founders, The Lost Abbey, Tröegs and Victory.
WHAT: Outside drafts include these beers and more…
- Allagash Windfall
- Boulevard Brewing Show Me Sour
- Brotherton Brewing Swarthy Invader
- Cigar City Jai Alai IPA
- Demented Brewing Gallows Hill
- Dogfish Head Romantic Chemistry
- Firestone Walker Leo v. Ursus
- Flying Dog Numero Uno
- Lagunitas Waldos’ Special Ale
- Mispillion River Pineapple Express
- Neshaminy Creek Coffee J.A.W.N.
- Oskar Blues Gubna
- Otter Creek Free Flow IPA
- Sierra Nevada Trip in the Woods
- Southern Tier Thick Mint
- Stone Brewing Tangerine Express IPA
Live music throughout the event by local Beatles tribute band, Newspaper Taxis.
WHERE: The Pour House Westmont, 124 Haddon Ave., Westmont, NJ 08108
WHEN: Saturday, May 13, 2017, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
PRICE: $40 in advance, $45 at the door. Visit pourapalooza.com to purchase.
Categories: Brew and Booze News
Leave a Reply