We had a little nighttime Northern California Craft Beer tasting a few weekends ago. While Pliny the Elder was the “carrot on the stick” to get everybody together, my favorite of the night was the St. Florian’s California Common. Not because it was better than everything else, but because it was just different.
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- New Campaign Highlights 2,838 Beer Distribution Jobs in Louisiana
- Chicago's Z Bar, The Summer's Most Anticipated Rooftop, Now Open
- WineGame Launches in App Store
- Karl Strauss Supports Their Local Community with a New Season of Arts & Amps
- Diageo North America's Namita Subramanian named to the 2018 Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business Award
- BUZZ POP COCKTAILS® Gives Exclusive to Booze Pops Franchisees Throughout the USA for Its Mobile Vending Operations