We had a little nighttime Northern California Craft Beer tasting a few weekends ago. While Pliny the Elder was the “carrot on the stick” to get everybody together, my favorite of the night was the St. Florian’s California Common. Not because it was better than everything else, but because it was just different.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Pernod Ricard: FY21 Guidance Updated1 to Reflect Greater Than Expected Business Dynamism: Profit From Recurring Operations Organic Growth of c. +16%
- Shake Shack Is Cooking Up China Expansion
- SMG Recognized as Leader In G2 Experience Management Evaluation
- The United States Restaurant Industry Forecasts Growth to $358 Billion by 2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
- Krispy Kreme Announces Launch of Initial Public Offering
- Sevierville Development: ‘The 407: Gateway to Adventure’ Will Feature a Flagship Buc-ee’s Family Travel Center
- CBL Properties Announces New Tenants for Kirkwood Mall Redevelopment Project in Bismarck, North Dakota
- Yebiga “Bela” Serbian Plum Brandy Review
- Episode 15: Gin, Rum, TV, and KIMONO DRAGGIN’: A Visit with Joshua Hatton
- Sun Smash Fruited Hard Seltzer Review
- Friday Night LIVE! Cocktails with Martin Geijer of Geijer Spirits and “Booze Cruise” Author, André Darlington
- Paulaner Grapefruit Radler Review
- A LIVE Booze Chat with Martin Geijer of Geijer Spirits and Author André Darlington
- Dubliner Irish Whiskey Review