We had a little nighttime Northern California Craft Beer tasting a few weekends ago. While Pliny the Elder was the “carrot on the stick” to get everybody together, my favorite of the night was the St. Florian’s California Common. Not because it was better than everything else, but because it was just different.
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- For March Madness Partygoers, New PSAs Highlight "Warning Signs" to Prevent Buzzed Driving
- Pernod Ricard and JetSmarter Announce One-Of-A-Kind Partnership
- Yuengling Celebrates Release Of Golden Pilsner
- The Drink of the Summer is Here: Truly Spiked & Sparkling Releases New Wild Berry Spiked Sparkling Water
- Two Michter's Masters Pamela Heilmann and Andrea Wilson Team Up for One 10 Year Bourbon Release
- The National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse's Response to President Trump's Initiative to Tackle the Opioid Crisis