We had a little nighttime Northern California Craft Beer tasting a few weekends ago. While Pliny the Elder was the “carrot on the stick” to get everybody together, my favorite of the night was the St. Florian’s California Common. Not because it was better than everything else, but because it was just different.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- One Show, One Drink, Vol 5: Stripes + Glen Breton Rare 14 YO Single Malt
- Compass Box The Story of The Spaniard Whisky Review
- Doan Distillery Pink Grapefruit Quakerade Review
- Boardroom Spirits Nocino 2021 Review
- One Show, One Drink, Vol. 4: Deadwood S1E12 + Milk & Honey Distillery Dead Sea Cask
- The Macallan 12 Year Old Double Cask Whisky Review
- Irvine’s Chef Curated Gin & Tonic Review