We had a little nighttime Northern California Craft Beer tasting a few weekends ago. While Pliny the Elder was the “carrot on the stick” to get everybody together, my favorite of the night was the St. Florian’s California Common. Not because it was better than everything else, but because it was just different.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at email@example.com!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Handy and Schiller Manhattan Cocktail Review
- Colkegan Apple Brandy Cask Finished Single Malt Whiskey Review
- Perrin Brewing Nitro Black Review
- What Do We Got?
- Le Coqtail Old Fashioned and Manhattan Cocktails Review
- One Show One Drink, Vol. 10: L.A. Confidential + Lost Spirits Distillery
- Samuel Maverick Agave Blanco Spirit Review