We had a little nighttime Northern California Craft Beer tasting a few weekends ago. While Pliny the Elder was the “carrot on the stick” to get everybody together, my favorite of the night was the St. Florian’s California Common. Not because it was better than everything else, but because it was just different.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at email@example.com!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company Completes Merger, Creating a Premier Sports, Entertainment and Media Enterprise Centered on the World’s Largest Source of Professional Football Information
- Vie-Del Company to Acquire the Concentrate and High-Color Concentrate Business Lines From Constellation Brands
- Beyond the Boycott: Pernod Ricard Calls on Brands to Engage With Consumers to Stop Hate Speech Online
- NRF Chief Economist Says Pandemic Recession Could Already Be Easing But ‘No One Has a Crystal Ball’
- Onda, a Spirits Brand for a New Generation of Drinkers, Launches with Sparkling Tequila
- Cupcake LightHearted Launches With a New Collection of Delicious, Lower Calorie Wines
- Horseradish Celebrated as King of Condiments During July, National Horseradish Month
- Book Review – Which Fork Do I Use With My Bourbon?
- A LIVE East Coast / West Coast Tasting of Arbeg Wee Beastie
- A Review of Jameson Cold Brew
- A Review of Double Nickel Nocturnal Creatures Imperial Dessert Stout
- A Review of Square One Organic Sparkling Vodka Cocktails
- An East Coast / West Coast Review of California Falernum PLUS A Couple of Cocktails
- A LIVE WhiskyChat with Robin Robinson, Author of The Complete Whiskey Course