We had a little nighttime Northern California Craft Beer tasting a few weekends ago. While Pliny the Elder was the “carrot on the stick” to get everybody together, my favorite of the night was the St. Florian’s California Common. Not because it was better than everything else, but because it was just different.
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- After Multiple Sewage Overflows, Freehand Hotel Los Angeles Faces Complaints
- The ONE Group Hospitality, Inc. to Participate in Spring Investor Events
- Rockless Table Solves Key Hospitality Complaint with Self-Stabilizing Bases
- TRAY Partners with Ordermark to Integrate Third Party Online Ordering Systems into Their POS System
- JLL and GameWorks Align to Expand Entertainment Concept and Esports Lounges Nationwide
- Carl’s Jr. Unveils Western Fries and the Triple Western Bacon Cheeseburger, Two New Twists on the Best-Selling Classic Western Bacon Cheeseburger
- The Papa John’s Foundation For Building Community Partners with Boys & Girls Clubs of America to Launch Inaugural Day of Service
- A Temporary Farewell to Whisky Jewbilee, and a BIG Shalom to Kiddushfest!
- Whisky Review – The John Milroy Selection Tobermory 8 Year Old
- Philly Beer Week XII Kicks Off 10 Sudsy Day of Fun on May 31st!
- Booze Review – A Trio of Quaker City Shrubs
- Beer Review – Iron Hill Clock Out Lager
- Beer Review – Dogfish Head Super Eight Super Gose
- Whisky Review – Bluebird Distilling Four Grain Bourbon