We had a little nighttime Northern California Craft Beer tasting a few weekends ago. While Pliny the Elder was the “carrot on the stick” to get everybody together, my favorite of the night was the St. Florian’s California Common. Not because it was better than everything else, but because it was just different.
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Dragon's Milk Harnesses Its Heritage Of Storytelling With "Share A Legend" Contest
- Airtab® Announces Partnership with doTERRA® Diamond Leaders "The Essential Mixologist" and CEO of Coastal Essential Oils
- Shiner Light Blonde Goes Back On The Road With Rising Country Star Morgan Wallen For IF I KNOW ME TOUR
- Brush Creek Ranch Announces The Farm At Brush Creek, A Seed-To-Table Concept Providing Guests An Immersive Culinary Experience
- Anavo Technologies Announces $3.6 Million Investment by Blue Hill Group
- Worldwide Celebrations Mark Ninth Annual #ChampagneDay
- Whiskey Review – Tincup American Whiskey
- An All-IPA BrewChat with Dick Cantwell, Author of Brewing Eclectic IPA
- The Original Gold Bar Premium Blend, a Shiny Pretty Packaging Whisky Review
- Revisiting Yellowstone National Park While Reviewing Yellowstone 2017 Limited Edition Bourbon
- Booze Review – Papa’s Pilar Platinum Blonde