We had a little nighttime Northern California Craft Beer tasting a few weekends ago. While Pliny the Elder was the “carrot on the stick” to get everybody together, my favorite of the night was the St. Florian’s California Common. Not because it was better than everything else, but because it was just different.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at email@example.com!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- FCPT Announces Acquisition of a Three Property Portfolio from Washington Prime Group for $5.1 Million
- Middleby Acquires Imperial Commercial Cooking Equipment
- Toast Announces Closing of Initial Public Offering and Full Exercise of Underwriters’ Option to Purchase Additional Shares
- Cierto Tequila Honored With an Unmatched Ten Awards at the 2021 Sommelier Challenge International Wine & Spirits Competition
- RH Announces the Opening of RH Oak Brook, The Gallery at Oakbrook Center
- Bojangles Raises Over $818K for Folds of Honor, Awarding 163 Academic Scholarships to Families of Fallen or Disabled Service Members