We had a little nighttime Northern California Craft Beer tasting a few weekends ago. While Pliny the Elder was the “carrot on the stick” to get everybody together, my favorite of the night was the St. Florian’s California Common. Not because it was better than everything else, but because it was just different.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Kraft Heinz to Participate at 2020 Morgan Stanley Virtual Global Consumer & Retail Conference
- The Simple Greek Delivers "Bowls of Hope" This Holiday
- Shake Shack to Participate in December Virtual Investor Conferences
- Hong Kong Wine & Dine Festival Adopts an “Online + Offline” Format to Showcase a Boundless Gastronomic Experience to Global Audiences
- A Friday Night #LIVE WhiskyChat with @WhatTastesGood & @WhiskyLassie
- Episode 3: You Look Great for 95!
- Definitive Brewing Co. 35 Session Ale w/ Raspberry & Peach Review
- A LIVE Paul John Whisky Tasting w/ Koray Kaan Ozdemir, Brand Ambassador
- Port Askaig 110 Proof Islay Whisky Review
- Lesser Evil Organic Popcorn Review
- Episode 2: Crash & Burn