We had a little nighttime Northern California Craft Beer tasting a few weekends ago. While Pliny the Elder was the “carrot on the stick” to get everybody together, my favorite of the night was the St. Florian’s California Common. Not because it was better than everything else, but because it was just different.
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- BUSHMILLS RED BUSH Debuts "RED. SET. GO."
- METALLICA Revolutionizes The Whiskey Industry with Music-infused Blackened American Whiskey - PURCHASE AVAILABLE at CaskCartel.com
- Historic Nevada Mill Transformed into a Sustainable Estate Distillery
- Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board Celebrates Grand Opening of New Fine Wine & Good Spirits in Philadelphia
- DRINKS Adds Kristopher Scott, Peter Wolfert, and Kelly Martin To Its Leadership Team
- More choice at lower prices: Interim Commissioner of Competition calls for more competition in British Columbia liquor industry