We had a little nighttime Northern California Craft Beer tasting a few weekends ago. While Pliny the Elder was the “carrot on the stick” to get everybody together, my favorite of the night was the St. Florian’s California Common. Not because it was better than everything else, but because it was just different.
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Talk About A Fun Mix: The Makers Of SMIRNOFF™ Vodka Partner With Ted Danson, Jenna Fischer, Jonathan Van Ness, Nicole Byer And Laverne Cox To Show That You Don't Need A Lot To Have A Good Time
- Terranea Resort Hosts 5th Annual "Celebration Of Food & Wine" Soiree September 7-9, 2018
- Mountain Valley Spring Water will be the Official Water Sponsor of Second Annual Southern Whiskey Society hosted by MADESOUTH
- Cannabiniers Launches World's First Cannabis Infused Non-Alcoholic Craft Cannabier in the Shadow of Constellation/Canopy Mega Deal
- Blue Ridge Fall Color Report 2018 + New Autumn Adventures In Asheville, N.C.
- NEW REPORT: Beverage Alcohol, Cannabis and the Changing U.S. Consumer: What are the Real Opportunities and Threats to Consumption Behavior?
- A #BoozyChat About Port Askaig with Chris Maybin and Oliver Chilton of Specialty Drinks Ltd.
- A Tasting at the Murder Table, Episode 3: A Review of Bom Bom Fully Baked
- Coming Soon: Iron Hill Center City
- Whisky Review – Port Askaig 8 Year Old
- A #BoozyChat with Greg Swartz, Director of The Water of Life – A Whisky Film