Our first Liebster was awarded to us on August 22nd by our film loving friend Tyler at the Southern Vision blog. Our second Liebster was awarded to us on October 14th by our food and drink loving friend Betsy at the bits & breadcrumbs blog. To say that we’re flattered by this recognition would be an understatement! Blogging is fun, but without the interactions with our fellow bloggers, it all feels rather pointless. Thanks to everyone that makes this all worthwhile!
And now it’s our turn to give back some good blogging karma…
The Liebster Blog Award is given to recognize your favorite up-and-coming bloggers who have fewer than 200 subscribers, and that you feel deserve more. It’s a cool way to meet more folks and learn some new things…and generally expand your horizons, in my opinion.
- Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
- Reveal your top 5 bloggers and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Copy and paste the award on your blog.
Picking five blogs wasn’t easy. There are so many worthwhile candidates. But since this award is limited to just five blogs, decisions have to be made, so here are our nominees…
- Alcohol and Aphorisms– Vivid tasting notes of beers and whiskes from around the world. A&A was one of the first people to ever comment on our blog.
- The Hip Flask – A celebration of drinking and drinking culture from our friend in DC.
- A Cap A Day – Beautiful photos accompanied by some Craft Beer musings.
- Dramalot – Four young Scots share their Whisk(e)y experiences with the masses.
- In Search Of Beer – A fellow Philly blogger and lover of Craft Beer. He may owe us a pint. Or maybe it’s the other way around.