The Sam Adams Holiday Porter was a part of the sampler pack that I was given as an extra Christmas present from my father-in-law. As a fan of darker beers, I looked forward to trying the Holiday Porter and it did not disappoint. The nose was filled with the aroma of the four types of malted barley used. The pour was a nice chestnut-brown with a good amount of carbonation. The mouth feel was full and the flavor robust with a taste rich in malt but with a nice balance of hops. The Beer Advocate gave it a B+ and I whole heartedly agree.
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Blue Marble Cocktails Embraces, Encourages Earth Day Action
- Ardagh Group Collaborates with Yazoo Brewing to Design Beer Bottle for CBC
- Chloe® Wine Collection Debuts First-Ever Short Form Piece At The 2018 Tribeca Film Festival®
- Creating a Better Tomorrow, Tonight
- Craft Brewery and Award-Winning Cultivator Collaborate to Create Cannabis-Inspired Beers
- Non-alcoholic Beer Market will register 7.5% growth to cross $ 25 billion by 2024