The Sam Adams Holiday Porter was a part of the sampler pack that I was given as an extra Christmas present from my father-in-law. As a fan of darker beers, I looked forward to trying the Holiday Porter and it did not disappoint. The nose was filled with the aroma of the four types of malted barley used. The pour was a nice chestnut-brown with a good amount of carbonation. The mouth feel was full and the flavor robust with a taste rich in malt but with a nice balance of hops. The Beer Advocate gave it a B+ and I whole heartedly agree.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at email@example.com!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- A LIVE Whisky Chat with the Founders of Faer Isles Distillery
- Scotch Malt Whisky Society Cask No. 55.57 (aka Digging Up Ginger) Review
- Cape May Brewing Tan Limes Review
- An Evening with ImpEx Beverages in Support of the Hospitality Industry
- Blackadder Raw Cask Peat Reek Review
- Bavik Super Pils Review
- Milk & Honey Distillery Levantine Gin Review