The Sam Adams Holiday Porter was a part of the sampler pack that I was given as an extra Christmas present from my father-in-law. As a fan of darker beers, I looked forward to trying the Holiday Porter and it did not disappoint. The nose was filled with the aroma of the four types of malted barley used. The pour was a nice chestnut-brown with a good amount of carbonation. The mouth feel was full and the flavor robust with a taste rich in malt but with a nice balance of hops. The Beer Advocate gave it a B+ and I whole heartedly agree.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at email@example.com!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Territory Foods Raises $22M in Funding Led by U.S. Venture Partners
- New AI-Powered P&G Professional “SmartAssist” Provides Tailored Product Recommendations for Expert-Level Clean
- Chicago’s Roots Pizza Powers Sales Amid COVID-19 with NCR Mobile App
- Bloomin’ Brands, Inc. Names Lissette Gonzalez SVP, Global Supply Chain Officer
- UT Southwestern Medical Center Campus Dining Implements Agilysys Point of Sale Solution Suite
- Aramark to Host Conference Call on Second Quarter 2021 Earnings
- Renowned French Sommeliers Appointed as Ambassadors for “Awasake,” a Sparkling Japanese Sake Exported to Over 25 Countries and Regions Throughout the World!