The Sam Adams Holiday Porter was a part of the sampler pack that I was given as an extra Christmas present from my father-in-law. As a fan of darker beers, I looked forward to trying the Holiday Porter and it did not disappoint. The nose was filled with the aroma of the four types of malted barley used. The pour was a nice chestnut-brown with a good amount of carbonation. The mouth feel was full and the flavor robust with a taste rich in malt but with a nice balance of hops. The Beer Advocate gave it a B+ and I whole heartedly agree.
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Elo Showcases Industry-Leading Android-Based Solutions at 2019 Restaurant Show, Bolstering its Unified Architecture Platform
- Worldwide Brewery Equipment Market Analysis & Forecast 2019-2025: Milling, Brewhouse, Cooling, Fermentation, Filtration, Filling - ResearchAndMarkets.com
- Global Restaurant, Hotel & Hospitality Industry Almanac, 2019: Market Research, Statistics, Trends, and 350 Leading Companies - ResearchAndMarkets.com
- A Temporary Farewell to Whisky Jewbilee, and a BIG Shalom to Kiddushfest!
- Whisky Review – The John Milroy Selection Tobermory 8 Year Old
- Philly Beer Week XII Kicks Off 10 Sudsy Day of Fun on May 31st!
- Booze Review – A Trio of Quaker City Shrubs
- Beer Review – Iron Hill Clock Out Lager
- Beer Review – Dogfish Head Super Eight Super Gose
- Whisky Review – Bluebird Distilling Four Grain Bourbon