The Sam Adams Holiday Porter was a part of the sampler pack that I was given as an extra Christmas present from my father-in-law. As a fan of darker beers, I looked forward to trying the Holiday Porter and it did not disappoint. The nose was filled with the aroma of the four types of malted barley used. The pour was a nice chestnut-brown with a good amount of carbonation. The mouth feel was full and the flavor robust with a taste rich in malt but with a nice balance of hops. The Beer Advocate gave it a B+ and I whole heartedly agree.
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- The Global Alcoholic beverages market is accounted for $1324.1 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $1864.2 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period
- Morro Bay Plans a Progressive Food and Wine Event to Celebrate First Responders
- Santa Margherita Announces National Summer Experiential Tour
- Chelsea Tavern Plays Host to Downtown Wilmington's Beloved Brewfest
- Combat Injured Warriors and Fallen Hero Families Descend over SW Ohio by Parachute to Kick-off Warrior Weekend
- American supermarkets win awards for their wines in international competition