The Sam Adams Holiday Porter was a part of the sampler pack that I was given as an extra Christmas present from my father-in-law. As a fan of darker beers, I looked forward to trying the Holiday Porter and it did not disappoint. The nose was filled with the aroma of the four types of malted barley used. The pour was a nice chestnut-brown with a good amount of carbonation. The mouth feel was full and the flavor robust with a taste rich in malt but with a nice balance of hops. The Beer Advocate gave it a B+ and I whole heartedly agree.
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Plutos Sama Holdings, Inc. Newest Acquisition, Vapiano, Pays It Forward to TSA Workers Impacted by Government Shutdown
- The Cheesecake Factory to Webcast Fourth Quarter Fiscal 2018 Earnings Conference Call on February 20, 2019
- SITE Centers’ Fourth Quarter 2018 Earnings Conference Call to be Held on Wednesday, February 20, 2019, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- The St. Joe Company Announces Plans for a New Starbucks on HWY 98 and Richard Jackson Boulevard in Panama City Beach, Florida
- Publix Ranks on Fortune’s List of World’s Most Admired Companies
- Southern Glazer’s State of the Bar: Top Cocktail Trends of 2019
- Crumble Catering Proud To Be Dishing Culinary Delights Benefiting Steven Tyler's Janie’s Fund for GRAMMY® Day Viewing Party, February 10, 2019
- Michter's Fort Nelson Distillery Opening Celebration on January 31st, 2019
- Cole Swindell's Original Pre Show Punch Moonshine - An Epiphany of Country Music and Exotic Flavors - Available Now at CaskCartel.com
- Captain Morgan Shares Treasure Of $20,000 In Lyft Rides For Attendees Of The Gasparilla Pirate Festival
- PLCB Now Accepting Sealed Bids for Eighth Auction of Expired Restaurant Licenses
- The Winebow Group Unifies National Footprint with Winebow Rebrand
- Wilson Daniels Appoints Director of National Accounts - Southern Territory