The Sam Adams Holiday Porter was a part of the sampler pack that I was given as an extra Christmas present from my father-in-law. As a fan of darker beers, I looked forward to trying the Holiday Porter and it did not disappoint. The nose was filled with the aroma of the four types of malted barley used. The pour was a nice chestnut-brown with a good amount of carbonation. The mouth feel was full and the flavor robust with a taste rich in malt but with a nice balance of hops. The Beer Advocate gave it a B+ and I whole heartedly agree.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at email@example.com!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Arcos Dorados to Host a Virtual Investor Update
- Joyal Capital Management Franchise Development Announces 14-Store Dunkin’ Deal in Greater Boston
- Aurora Announces Agreement with Great North Distributors Inc. For Canadian Retail Sales Execution
- Good Times Restaurants Inc. Amends Credit Facility
- Earth Fare Coming to Shoppes of St. Johns Parkway
- Global Liqueurs Industry (2020 to 2027) - Market Trajectory & Analytics - ResearchAndMarkets.com
- everyvine relaunches 2021 site for wine grape marketing and sales
- Filibuster Dual Cask and Single Estate Straight Bourbon Whiskey Reviews
- Sycamore Special Brownies Chocolate Stout Review
- Episode 6: The Israel Connection
- The Israel Connection: A LIVE Whisky & Movie Chat About M&H Distillery & Wonder Woman 1984
- Paulaner Pils Review
- Anchor Brewing 2020 Christmas Ale Review
- Episode 5: The Water of Life