The Sam Adams Holiday Porter was a part of the sampler pack that I was given as an extra Christmas present from my father-in-law. As a fan of darker beers, I looked forward to trying the Holiday Porter and it did not disappoint. The nose was filled with the aroma of the four types of malted barley used. The pour was a nice chestnut-brown with a good amount of carbonation. The mouth feel was full and the flavor robust with a taste rich in malt but with a nice balance of hops. The Beer Advocate gave it a B+ and I whole heartedly agree.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at email@example.com!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- American Blue Ribbon Holdings Restaurants Raise Funds for Families of Fallen Soldiers
- Sea Buckthorn Skyrockets in Popularity
- New Retailers Coming to Utah; CenterCal Properties Reveals New Tenants Opening Soon at Its Utah Properties
- Ritual Expands Its International Footprint to Germany, Hong Kong and the Netherlands
- Fatburger Debuts Craig’s Vegan Milkshake in Southern California
- Aramark Honors Top “Service Stars” Worldwide for Extraordinary Dedication and Achievement
- Whisky Review – Amrut Fusion
- Brew Review – Crabbie’s Original Alcoholic Ginger Beer
- Beer Review – Cigar City Margarita Gose
- Neat Glass vs. Glencairn Glass PLUS A Review of Glenfiddich 18
- Whisky Review – Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- Beer Review – Sixpoint Hootie Hazy India Pale Ale
- Booze Review – Jaisalmer Indian Craft Gin