The Sam Adams Holiday Porter was a part of the sampler pack that I was given as an extra Christmas present from my father-in-law. As a fan of darker beers, I looked forward to trying the Holiday Porter and it did not disappoint. The nose was filled with the aroma of the four types of malted barley used. The pour was a nice chestnut-brown with a good amount of carbonation. The mouth feel was full and the flavor robust with a taste rich in malt but with a nice balance of hops. The Beer Advocate gave it a B+ and I whole heartedly agree.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Avaline Celebrates One-Year Anniversary With Exponential Growth and Series A Funding
- Papa John’s Schedules Second Quarter Earnings Webcast and Conference Call
- The Cheesecake Factory Reports Record Revenues in the Second Quarter of Fiscal 2021 and Provides Business Update
- Cintas Corporation Announces 26.7% Increase in Quarterly Dividend and New $1.5 Billion Stock Buyback Authorization
- KFC Foundation Teams Up with SaverLife to Offer KFC Restaurant Employees New Personal Finance Program
- Cupcake Vineyards Celebrates Return of Lollapalooza as Official Wine Sponsor
- Faire La Fête Owner, First Growth Brands Inc. Welcomes Chris Siconolfi as Senior Vice President of Sales
- Wawa + 2SP Brewing Sunfest Review
- Mionetto Prosecco Rosé Review
- Detroit City Distillery Summer Rum Review
- Episode 16: Catching Up On a Summer Day [or “How We Learned to Love DEET!”]
- Blue Chair Bay Rum & Tipsy Scoop Ice Cream Collaboration Review
- Jefferson’s Single Barrel No. 125 for Friendship Wine & Liquor Review
- CanBee Cocktails Bee’s Knees Cocktail Review