The Sam Adams Holiday Porter was a part of the sampler pack that I was given as an extra Christmas present from my father-in-law. As a fan of darker beers, I looked forward to trying the Holiday Porter and it did not disappoint. The nose was filled with the aroma of the four types of malted barley used. The pour was a nice chestnut-brown with a good amount of carbonation. The mouth feel was full and the flavor robust with a taste rich in malt but with a nice balance of hops. The Beer Advocate gave it a B+ and I whole heartedly agree.
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Dragon's Milk Harnesses Its Heritage Of Storytelling With "Share A Legend" Contest
- Airtab® Announces Partnership with doTERRA® Diamond Leaders "The Essential Mixologist" and CEO of Coastal Essential Oils
- Shiner Light Blonde Goes Back On The Road With Rising Country Star Morgan Wallen For IF I KNOW ME TOUR
- Brush Creek Ranch Announces The Farm At Brush Creek, A Seed-To-Table Concept Providing Guests An Immersive Culinary Experience
- Anavo Technologies Announces $3.6 Million Investment by Blue Hill Group
- Worldwide Celebrations Mark Ninth Annual #ChampagneDay
- Whiskey Review – Tincup American Whiskey
- An All-IPA BrewChat with Dick Cantwell, Author of Brewing Eclectic IPA
- The Original Gold Bar Premium Blend, a Shiny Pretty Packaging Whisky Review
- Revisiting Yellowstone National Park While Reviewing Yellowstone 2017 Limited Edition Bourbon
- Booze Review – Papa’s Pilar Platinum Blonde