The Sam Adams Holiday Porter was a part of the sampler pack that I was given as an extra Christmas present from my father-in-law. As a fan of darker beers, I looked forward to trying the Holiday Porter and it did not disappoint. The nose was filled with the aroma of the four types of malted barley used. The pour was a nice chestnut-brown with a good amount of carbonation. The mouth feel was full and the flavor robust with a taste rich in malt but with a nice balance of hops. The Beer Advocate gave it a B+ and I whole heartedly agree.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at email@example.com!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Inspire Brands to Acquire Dunkin’ Brands in $11.3 Billion Transaction
- Papa John’s Announces Quarterly Dividend
- FCPT Announces Sale Leaseback of a BJ’s Restaurant Property for $3.8 Million
- Arcos Dorados to Host Its Annual General Shareholder’s Meeting
- PAR Technology Corporation Releases Conference Call and Webcast Information for Fiscal 2020 Third Quarter Financial Results
- Aramark Global HQ Receives LEED Certification
- Elijah Craig Small Batch Bourbon Review
- Maker’s Mark 2020 Wood Finishing Series Review
- Deep Ellum Brewing Lateral Haze IPA Review
- Episode 1: Yesterday, Today, & Tomorrow
- Rogue Pineapple Party Punch IPA Review
- A LIVE Tasting of Milam & Greene Triple Cask Bourbon and Rye Whiskeys
- Waterford Single Malt Irish Whisky Review