On Thursday, September 10th (aka TONIGHT!) at 7PM EDT and 4PM PDT, please join us for a LIVE tasting with Keepers of the Quaich, Sam Filmus and Joshua Hatton of ImpEx Beverages, as we explore four different whiskies from their portfolio of brands. For this very special event which will benefit Another Round Another Rally, a non-profit organization whose sole purpose is to help workers in the struggling hospitality industry, in addition to Sam and Joshua, we will also be joined by…
- Amanda Gunderson, CEO and Co-Founder of Another Round Another Rally
- Tal Chotiner, Head of International Sales, M&H Distillery
- David Cover, Global Brand Ambassador, Penderyn
- David Keir, Sales & Marketing Director, The GlenAllachie
- James Wills, Son of Anthony Wills, owner of KIlchoman Distillery, and Sales & Marketing Manager for North America
Amanda will tell us all about her organization and how we can help hospitality workers who have been hit particularly hard by the COVID-19 pandemic, while Tal, Stephen, David, and James will guide us through four whiskies (one each from their respective distilleries) and fill us in on everything that’s new and in the pipeline from their distilleries.
Thanks to the wonders of modern telecommunications technology, in addition to watching all of the goings-on LIVE and in living color, you can join in the conversation by tuning in on our YouTube Channel, Facebook Page, or Periscope. Or if you’re not the type to use any of these services, you can watch all of the boozy fun right HERE by clicking the play button on the following video…
We hope to see you then!