Thanks to the continuing support of viewers like you, Booze Dancing TV is still on the air! For our second episode of Pretty Shiny Packaging, Limpd and G-LO will review yet another product from the good folks over at MoonRise Market. This time around, we’ll be reviewing the Cool Capsule Bottle Koozie. Here’s what MoonRise Market has to say about the Cool Capsule:
- UNLIKE ANY OTHER BEER COOLER – This is not your average beer bottle insulator… The Cool Capsule is a stainless steel beer bottle cooler that completely encases your adult beverage to keep it cold, protected and hidden anywhere you go.
- 3 OR 6 PIECE DELUXE GIFT SET – The Cool Capsule deluxe gift set includes stainless steel bottle keeper + neoprene sleeve for an extra layer of insulation and convenient carrying + BONUS stainless steel bottle opener. Guaranteed home run gift for beer lovers, groomsmen, husbands, dads, campers, hikers, tailgaters, birthdays, holidays and more!
- SMART, SLEEK, DURABLE DESIGN – The beer bottle cooler’s modern, minimalist design is attractive and user friendly. Features a high quality, food-grade, stainless steel exterior shell; an insulating, neoprene interior lining and smoothly threaded, removable top and bottom. And the top has an inner seal that keeps your beer fresh and fizzy even after the cap has been removed.
- MULTI-PURPOSE AND UNIVERSAL – Fitting most 12 oz beer bottles, the Cool Capsule can be used as a standard beer bottle insulated cooler, insulated carrier or even a discreet hiding place for your brew of choice.
- PERSONAL SERVICE FROM A FAMILY BUSINESS – When you order from MoonRise Market (the ONLY legitimate seller of the Cool Capsule insulated beer bottle holder), your satisfaction is our top priority and you’ll always get personal, friendly service from our founders.
Now that we have all of the formalities out of the way, let’s get on with the show!
We hope you enjoyed this episode of Pretty Shiny Packaging. If you like what you saw, please subscribe to our YouTube channel, and if you have suggestions for future episodes, or ways that we can improve our programming, feel free to leave us a message in the comments section below.