Hiding beer in your crawlspace is so 30 seconds ago. If you want the ultimate brew storage solution, you need to add a Brew Cave to your next renovation…
The Brew Cave by U.S. Cooler brings all the luxury of a commercial bar walk-in cooler and draft beer dispenser into your home in a nice little self contained package. Well, it’s not exactly little. Measuring in at just under 5-feet by 7-feet, you’re not going to sneak it into your house, or find it gift wrapped under the tree at Christmas, but if you have some spare space in your garage or basement, this will certainly take your brew storage to the next level.
Here are some of the specs:
- 6’10” x 4’10” x 7’6” without a floor
- Modular prefab construction
- Shelving with capacity for 30 cases of brew
- Lockable glass door
- LED Lighting
- Pre-assembled outside refrigeration system
- Outside beer dispensing with multiple faucet kits available.
The cost is between $6,350-$6,750. If you’re interested, you can check it out at KegWorks.
Categories: Brew and Booze News