Apparently, July 27th is National Scotch Whisky Day. At least that’s what people are saying on Twitter and Facebook. Although I haven’t seen anything official about this event on the interwebz, who am I to argue? Every day is a great day to enjoy a dram of Scotch whisky! I will be celebrating with a glass of Highland Park 12. How will you be celebrating?
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at email@example.com!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Kraft Heinz to Participate at 2020 Morgan Stanley Virtual Global Consumer & Retail Conference
- The Simple Greek Delivers "Bowls of Hope" This Holiday
- Shake Shack to Participate in December Virtual Investor Conferences
- Hong Kong Wine & Dine Festival Adopts an “Online + Offline” Format to Showcase a Boundless Gastronomic Experience to Global Audiences
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Jack in the Box Inc. to Present at Investor Conference in December
- A Friday Night #LIVE WhiskyChat with @WhatTastesGood & @WhiskyLassie
- Episode 3: You Look Great for 95!
- Definitive Brewing Co. 35 Session Ale w/ Raspberry & Peach Review
- A LIVE Paul John Whisky Tasting w/ Koray Kaan Ozdemir, Brand Ambassador
- Port Askaig 110 Proof Islay Whisky Review
- Lesser Evil Organic Popcorn Review
- Episode 2: Crash & Burn