Apparently, July 27th is National Scotch Whisky Day. At least that’s what people are saying on Twitter and Facebook. Although I haven’t seen anything official about this event on the interwebz, who am I to argue? Every day is a great day to enjoy a dram of Scotch whisky! I will be celebrating with a glass of Highland Park 12. How will you be celebrating?
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at email@example.com!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- FCPT Declares Second Quarter 2021 Dividend
- Tabula Rasa Farms Opens Farmhouse in Heart of Willamette Valley
- Cult Wines Sells 2013 Domaine Leroy Musigny for Record Breaking Price
- Howdy, Lone Star State – It's Bo Time!
- US Foods Summer Scoop Lineup Takes Aim at Restaurant Labor Shortage
- LibDib Launches Industry’s First Web-Based and Mobile Barrel Market
- Let’s Play; Massive New Entertainment Complex Level99 Energizes Visitors with Interactive Challenges, Craft Beer and a Curated Menu
- Friday Night LIVE! Cocktails with Martin Geijer of Geijer Spirits and “Booze Cruise” Author, André Darlington
- Paulaner Grapefruit Radler Review
- A LIVE Booze Chat with Martin Geijer of Geijer Spirits and Author André Darlington
- Dubliner Irish Whiskey Review
- Episode 14: Any Glen Will Do [or “How Do We Get Jean Smart On the Show?”]
- Bonesaw Brewing Company Irish Queen Review
- Foursquare 2008 Single Blended Rum Review