Apparently, July 27th is National Scotch Whisky Day. At least that’s what people are saying on Twitter and Facebook. Although I haven’t seen anything official about this event on the interwebz, who am I to argue? Every day is a great day to enjoy a dram of Scotch whisky! I will be celebrating with a glass of Highland Park 12. How will you be celebrating?
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at email@example.com!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- One Show, One Drink, Vol. 3: The Sopranos S1E1
- WIld Basin Mango Mai Tai & Habanero Pina Colada Hard Seltzer Review
- Milk & Honey Distillery Pomegranate Wine Cask Single Malt Whisky Review
- Scapegrace Black Gin Review
- A Midweek Road Trip to Boardroom Spirits
- A #LIVE Whisky Tasting of Single Cask Nation Release #8 with Elijah Ammon
- Holmes Cay Rum South Africa Mhoba 2017 Review