It’s Wednesday night and what better way to watch a baseball game then with a cold beer. My choice for this evening is a Leinenkugel’s Creamy Dark. What a surprising brew? There was the strong aroma, a little chocolate, a little burnt. There was the strong pour … thick with a full two inches of foam slowly dissipating. Then, there was the flavor … not quite stout, not quite Guinness, smooth with only a slightly bitter finish. This Dark American Lager with a deep cherry color was an unexpected pleasure. I would give it a B+.
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- The Global Alcoholic beverages market is accounted for $1324.1 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $1864.2 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period
- Morro Bay Plans a Progressive Food and Wine Event to Celebrate First Responders
- Santa Margherita Announces National Summer Experiential Tour
- Chelsea Tavern Plays Host to Downtown Wilmington's Beloved Brewfest
- Combat Injured Warriors and Fallen Hero Families Descend over SW Ohio by Parachute to Kick-off Warrior Weekend
- American supermarkets win awards for their wines in international competition