It’s Wednesday night and what better way to watch a baseball game then with a cold beer. My choice for this evening is a Leinenkugel’s Creamy Dark. What a surprising brew? There was the strong aroma, a little chocolate, a little burnt. There was the strong pour … thick with a full two inches of foam slowly dissipating. Then, there was the flavor … not quite stout, not quite Guinness, smooth with only a slightly bitter finish. This Dark American Lager with a deep cherry color was an unexpected pleasure. I would give it a B+.
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- BUSHMILLS RED BUSH Debuts "RED. SET. GO."
- METALLICA Revolutionizes The Whiskey Industry with Music-infused Blackened American Whiskey - PURCHASE AVAILABLE at CaskCartel.com
- Historic Nevada Mill Transformed into a Sustainable Estate Distillery
- Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board Celebrates Grand Opening of New Fine Wine & Good Spirits in Philadelphia
- DRINKS Adds Kristopher Scott, Peter Wolfert, and Kelly Martin To Its Leadership Team
- More choice at lower prices: Interim Commissioner of Competition calls for more competition in British Columbia liquor industry