It’s Wednesday night and what better way to watch a baseball game then with a cold beer. My choice for this evening is a Leinenkugel’s Creamy Dark. What a surprising brew? There was the strong aroma, a little chocolate, a little burnt. There was the strong pour … thick with a full two inches of foam slowly dissipating. Then, there was the flavor … not quite stout, not quite Guinness, smooth with only a slightly bitter finish. This Dark American Lager with a deep cherry color was an unexpected pleasure. I would give it a B+.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- A LIVE Whisky Chat with the Founders of Faer Isles Distillery
- Scotch Malt Whisky Society Cask No. 55.57 (aka Digging Up Ginger) Review
- Cape May Brewing Tan Limes Review
- An Evening with ImpEx Beverages in Support of the Hospitality Industry
- Blackadder Raw Cask Peat Reek Review
- Bavik Super Pils Review
- Milk & Honey Distillery Levantine Gin Review