It’s Wednesday night and what better way to watch a baseball game then with a cold beer. My choice for this evening is a Leinenkugel’s Creamy Dark. What a surprising brew? There was the strong aroma, a little chocolate, a little burnt. There was the strong pour … thick with a full two inches of foam slowly dissipating. Then, there was the flavor … not quite stout, not quite Guinness, smooth with only a slightly bitter finish. This Dark American Lager with a deep cherry color was an unexpected pleasure. I would give it a B+.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Jack in the Box Inc. Reports Second Quarter FY 2021 Earnings; Provides Fiscal 2021 Guidance; Announces 10 Percent Increase in Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Global Craft Beer Market, Forecast & Opportunities, 2021-2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
- Worldwide Dark Spirits Industry to 2027 - Clean Label and Organic to Gain More Recognition in the Coming Years Presenting Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
- United States Cannabis Council Becomes Responsibility.org Corporate Partner
- Aries Donates Face Masks for NC State University Spring 2021 Commencement
- Onda Raises $5M in Series A Financing to Expand Sparkling Tequila Brand Nationally
- Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits Achieves One Million New Points of Distribution with Proof® Digital Ecosystem
- Dubliner Whiskey & Honeycomb Review
- A Trio of Perrin Brewing IPAs Reviewed
- 503 Distilling I’m Your Huckleberry Lemonade Review
- Which Drink Pairs Best with Mackie’s Haggis and Black Pepper Crisps: Irn Bru, Tea, or Ardbeg Wee Beastie?
- Episode 13: The Rum Show!
- Dogfish Head Cherry Bergamot Whiskey Sour Review
- Deep Ellum Brewing Co. Cadillac Bandito Review