It’s Wednesday night and what better way to watch a baseball game then with a cold beer. My choice for this evening is a Leinenkugel’s Creamy Dark. What a surprising brew? There was the strong aroma, a little chocolate, a little burnt. There was the strong pour … thick with a full two inches of foam slowly dissipating. Then, there was the flavor … not quite stout, not quite Guinness, smooth with only a slightly bitter finish. This Dark American Lager with a deep cherry color was an unexpected pleasure. I would give it a B+.
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Blue Marble Cocktails Embraces, Encourages Earth Day Action
- Ardagh Group Collaborates with Yazoo Brewing to Design Beer Bottle for CBC
- Chloe® Wine Collection Debuts First-Ever Short Form Piece At The 2018 Tribeca Film Festival®
- Creating a Better Tomorrow, Tonight
- Craft Brewery and Award-Winning Cultivator Collaborate to Create Cannabis-Inspired Beers
- Non-alcoholic Beer Market will register 7.5% growth to cross $ 25 billion by 2024