It’s Wednesday night and what better way to watch a baseball game then with a cold beer. My choice for this evening is a Leinenkugel’s Creamy Dark. What a surprising brew? There was the strong aroma, a little chocolate, a little burnt. There was the strong pour … thick with a full two inches of foam slowly dissipating. Then, there was the flavor … not quite stout, not quite Guinness, smooth with only a slightly bitter finish. This Dark American Lager with a deep cherry color was an unexpected pleasure. I would give it a B+.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- One Show, One Drink, Vol. 3: The Sopranos S1E1
- WIld Basin Mango Mai Tai & Habanero Pina Colada Hard Seltzer Review
- Milk & Honey Distillery Pomegranate Wine Cask Single Malt Whisky Review
- Scapegrace Black Gin Review
- A Midweek Road Trip to Boardroom Spirits
- A #LIVE Whisky Tasting of Single Cask Nation Release #8 with Elijah Ammon
- Holmes Cay Rum South Africa Mhoba 2017 Review