For post #251, I thought it would be fun to look back at the first 250 posts and do a best/worst list in various categories. Here goes…
- Shortest and Lamest Posts: Whisky Education and Something To Look Forward To…
- Funniest Posts: Esquire Rule No. 706 and My, that’s a fine vicuna!
- Funny Yet Weird Post: Post Proposal: WhiskyFest Post Mortem… Rashomon Style!
- Best & Worst Beer From The Same Brewery: Beer Review – Leinenkugel’s Big Eddy Russian Imperial Stout and Beer Review – Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy
- Deja Vu Brew Reviews: Beer Review – Otter Creek Solstice Session Ale and Brew Review – Otter Creek Solstice Session Ale
- Why More Men Will Be Ordering Scotch At A Bar: Whisky quote of the day…
- Great Review of an Awful Whiskey: Rogue Dead Guy Whisky
- Most Wanted Brew Gadget: Brew Gadget – Arcade and Kegerator in One
- Funniest Whiskey Review Title: Oh Snap! I’m Out Of Bourbon…
- Least Likely To Get Us An Endorsement Deal: Booze Review – Skinnygirl Margarita and Booze Review – The Knot
- Best Advice Post: Booze Banter – Top 10 Uses for Orphaned Beer
- Best Booze Poetry: ‘Twas the Booze After Christmas
- Awesome Video Post: Great Beer Ads From A Great Brewer!
- Awesomer Video Post: Willem Dafoe Stars In A Jim Beam Advertisement…
- Best Non-Alemonger Comment: John on Restaurant Review – Adsum, Queen Village Philadelphia
- Kick Ass Drinking Apparel: Take me to my happy place…
- Booze Dancers Discover Time Travel: Who hit the fast forward button???
- What We Should Be Doing More Often: Brew Review – Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout and “It’s just the booze dancing…” Deconstructs the Samuel Adams Latitude 48 IPA!
I hope you enjoyed this list. We’d love to here your suggestions for posts 252 to 500. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
Categories: Booze Banter
Great roundup! I’m off to read some bad reviews.:)
“Best Non-Alemonger Comment”?
I’ll take that as some sort of a compliment though I’m sure it isn’t. Of course, since John was my college roommate, his comments are a mere one degree of separation away from mine. This is a disturbing thought.
It was a compliment.
No it wasn’t.
Excellent recap. Its been a lot of fun!
We really need to get lives!
Congrats guys! Keep up the great work. And I’ll keep drinking!
Thanks THF! So will we.
Always fun and entertaining! Looking forward to the next 250 posts.
Thanks Paula! All good fun.