In the middle of the week, I selected another pint to satisfy my thirst and curiosity. I poured out a Paulaner Hefe Weizen. This is the best-selling beer by the Paulaner Brewery, and the use of specially produced top-fermented yeast is what gives the beer its unmistakable taste. I found the cloudy, orange color and fruity aroma to be most appealing. The taste was no less disappointing with a blend of wheat and mild citrus and a slightly bitter finish. The mouth feel was clean and crisp. I would give this an A-.
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Plutos Sama Holdings, Inc. Newest Acquisition, Vapiano, Pays It Forward to TSA Workers Impacted by Government Shutdown
- The Cheesecake Factory to Webcast Fourth Quarter Fiscal 2018 Earnings Conference Call on February 20, 2019
- SITE Centers’ Fourth Quarter 2018 Earnings Conference Call to be Held on Wednesday, February 20, 2019, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- The St. Joe Company Announces Plans for a New Starbucks on HWY 98 and Richard Jackson Boulevard in Panama City Beach, Florida
- Publix Ranks on Fortune’s List of World’s Most Admired Companies
- Southern Glazer’s State of the Bar: Top Cocktail Trends of 2019
- Crumble Catering Proud To Be Dishing Culinary Delights Benefiting Steven Tyler's Janie’s Fund for GRAMMY® Day Viewing Party, February 10, 2019
- Michter's Fort Nelson Distillery Opening Celebration on January 31st, 2019
- Cole Swindell's Original Pre Show Punch Moonshine - An Epiphany of Country Music and Exotic Flavors - Available Now at CaskCartel.com
- Captain Morgan Shares Treasure Of $20,000 In Lyft Rides For Attendees Of The Gasparilla Pirate Festival
- PLCB Now Accepting Sealed Bids for Eighth Auction of Expired Restaurant Licenses
- The Winebow Group Unifies National Footprint with Winebow Rebrand
- Wilson Daniels Appoints Director of National Accounts - Southern Territory