In the middle of the week, I selected another pint to satisfy my thirst and curiosity. I poured out a Paulaner Hefe Weizen. This is the best-selling beer by the Paulaner Brewery, and the use of specially produced top-fermented yeast is what gives the beer its unmistakable taste. I found the cloudy, orange color and fruity aroma to be most appealing. The taste was no less disappointing with a blend of wheat and mild citrus and a slightly bitter finish. The mouth feel was clean and crisp. I would give this an A-.
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- The Global Alcoholic beverages market is accounted for $1324.1 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $1864.2 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period
- Morro Bay Plans a Progressive Food and Wine Event to Celebrate First Responders
- Santa Margherita Announces National Summer Experiential Tour
- Chelsea Tavern Plays Host to Downtown Wilmington's Beloved Brewfest
- Combat Injured Warriors and Fallen Hero Families Descend over SW Ohio by Parachute to Kick-off Warrior Weekend
- American supermarkets win awards for their wines in international competition