In the middle of the week, I selected another pint to satisfy my thirst and curiosity. I poured out a Paulaner Hefe Weizen. This is the best-selling beer by the Paulaner Brewery, and the use of specially produced top-fermented yeast is what gives the beer its unmistakable taste. I found the cloudy, orange color and fruity aroma to be most appealing. The taste was no less disappointing with a blend of wheat and mild citrus and a slightly bitter finish. The mouth feel was clean and crisp. I would give this an A-.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at email@example.com!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Square Study Reveals How UK Retailers and Restauranteurs are Redefining the Future of Commerce
- The Goldfinch to Make Restaurant Debut at Newly Developed Eighteen Main in Irvine
- Popeyes® to Expand Iconic Restaurant Brand to Romania
- Starbucks Makes Historic Investments in its Partners (Employees), Building on Long-Time Belief that Success is Best When Shared
- Dutch Bros Inc. to Host Third Quarter 2021 Conference Call and Webcast on November 10, 2021
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc.to Release Third Quarter 2021 Results on November 10, 2021
- Five Leading Brands Selected by Customers for Their Outstanding Performance in Delivering on Customer Goals