In the middle of the week, I selected another pint to satisfy my thirst and curiosity. I poured out a Paulaner Hefe Weizen. This is the best-selling beer by the Paulaner Brewery, and the use of specially produced top-fermented yeast is what gives the beer its unmistakable taste. I found the cloudy, orange color and fruity aroma to be most appealing. The taste was no less disappointing with a blend of wheat and mild citrus and a slightly bitter finish. The mouth feel was clean and crisp. I would give this an A-.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at email@example.com!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Doan Distillery Pink Grapefruit Quakerade Review
- Boardroom Spirits Nocino 2021 Review
- One Show, One Drink, Vol. 4: Deadwood S1E12 + Milk & Honey Distillery Dead Sea Cask
- The Macallan 12 Year Old Double Cask Whisky Review
- Irvine’s Chef Curated Gin & Tonic Review
- Milam & Greene Distillery Edition 2 Straight Bourbon Whiskey Review
- Soso Sake + Soda Review