In the middle of the week, I selected another pint to satisfy my thirst and curiosity. I poured out a Paulaner Hefe Weizen. This is the best-selling beer by the Paulaner Brewery, and the use of specially produced top-fermented yeast is what gives the beer its unmistakable taste. I found the cloudy, orange color and fruity aroma to be most appealing. The taste was no less disappointing with a blend of wheat and mild citrus and a slightly bitter finish. The mouth feel was clean and crisp. I would give this an A-.
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Dragon's Milk Harnesses Its Heritage Of Storytelling With "Share A Legend" Contest
- Shiner Light Blonde Goes Back On The Road With Rising Country Star Morgan Wallen For IF I KNOW ME TOUR
- Brush Creek Ranch Announces The Farm At Brush Creek, A Seed-To-Table Concept Providing Guests An Immersive Culinary Experience
- Anavo Technologies Announces $3.6 Million Investment by Blue Hill Group
- Worldwide Celebrations Mark Ninth Annual #ChampagneDay
- Born from the Idea of Putting Brands First: San Diego's Scout Distribution to Break the Distributer/Brand Model with New Integrated Distribution Concept
- Whiskey Review – Tincup American Whiskey
- An All-IPA BrewChat with Dick Cantwell, Author of Brewing Eclectic IPA
- The Original Gold Bar Premium Blend, a Shiny Pretty Packaging Whisky Review
- Revisiting Yellowstone National Park While Reviewing Yellowstone 2017 Limited Edition Bourbon
- Booze Review – Papa’s Pilar Platinum Blonde