In the middle of the week, I selected another pint to satisfy my thirst and curiosity. I poured out a Paulaner Hefe Weizen. This is the best-selling beer by the Paulaner Brewery, and the use of specially produced top-fermented yeast is what gives the beer its unmistakable taste. I found the cloudy, orange color and fruity aroma to be most appealing. The taste was no less disappointing with a blend of wheat and mild citrus and a slightly bitter finish. The mouth feel was clean and crisp. I would give this an A-.
Join 2,537 other followers
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at email@example.com!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Episode 24: Westward Whiskey, Reservation Dogs, and a What We’re Watching Update
- Fire Dept. Coffee Nitro Cold Brew Review
- High Noon Pineapple and Black Cherry Vodka and Soda Review
- Blue Chair Bay Mocha Rum Cream Review
- Owl’s Brew Boozy Tea Review
- Bimber Ex Bourbon Cask Batch #3 English Whisky Review
- Mixed Up Rita Canned Cocktail Review