In the middle of the week, I selected another pint to satisfy my thirst and curiosity. I poured out a Paulaner Hefe Weizen. This is the best-selling beer by the Paulaner Brewery, and the use of specially produced top-fermented yeast is what gives the beer its unmistakable taste. I found the cloudy, orange color and fruity aroma to be most appealing. The taste was no less disappointing with a blend of wheat and mild citrus and a slightly bitter finish. The mouth feel was clean and crisp. I would give this an A-.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at email@example.com!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- A LIVE Whisky Chat With Julie Hamilton & Chanel Liquori of Elixir Distillers
- Organic Mixology Liqueurs Review
- Maine Beer Company Prince Percy Pilsner Review
- A LIVE Whisky Chat with the Founders of Faer Isles Distillery
- Scotch Malt Whisky Society Cask No. 55.57 (aka Digging Up Ginger) Review
- Cape May Brewing Tan Limes Review
- An Evening with ImpEx Beverages in Support of the Hospitality Industry