In the middle of the week, I selected another pint to satisfy my thirst and curiosity. I poured out a Paulaner Hefe Weizen. This is the best-selling beer by the Paulaner Brewery, and the use of specially produced top-fermented yeast is what gives the beer its unmistakable taste. I found the cloudy, orange color and fruity aroma to be most appealing. The taste was no less disappointing with a blend of wheat and mild citrus and a slightly bitter finish. The mouth feel was clean and crisp. I would give this an A-.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at email@example.com!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- KRISPY KREME’S® New Island Time Collection Transports Vacation-Seeking Fans to the Islands
- MOD Pizza Surpasses 500 Store Milestone, Celebrates With “500 Seconds of MODness” Pizza Giveaway
- Global Alcoholic Infused Sparkling Water Market (2021 to 2025) - Featuring Eel River Brewing, M.I.A. Beer and San Juan Seltzer Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
- DRNXMYTH Ready-To-Drink Cocktails Review
- Dubliner Whiskey & Honeycomb Review
- A Trio of Perrin Brewing IPAs Reviewed
- 503 Distilling I’m Your Huckleberry Lemonade Review
- Which Drink Pairs Best with Mackie’s Haggis and Black Pepper Crisps: Irn Bru, Tea, or Ardbeg Wee Beastie?
- Episode 13: The Rum Show!
- Dogfish Head Cherry Bergamot Whiskey Sour Review