In the middle of the week, I selected another pint to satisfy my thirst and curiosity. I poured out a Paulaner Hefe Weizen. This is the best-selling beer by the Paulaner Brewery, and the use of specially produced top-fermented yeast is what gives the beer its unmistakable taste. I found the cloudy, orange color and fruity aroma to be most appealing. The taste was no less disappointing with a blend of wheat and mild citrus and a slightly bitter finish. The mouth feel was clean and crisp. I would give this an A-.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- TravelCenters of America Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- The St. Joe Company Releases the Summer/Fall Issue of “Watersound Lifestyle,” the Watersound Club Member Magazine
- Food Network & Cooking Channel New York City Wine & Food Festival Presented by Capital One Returns Live to New York City This Fall
- Church’s Chicken® To Be Acquired by High Bluff Capital Partners and Investment Funds Managed by FS Investments
- MidOcean Partners Acquires Louisiana Fish Fry, a Leading Branded Flavor and Seasonings Platform
- Mic Drop: Bojangles Launches All-New Bo’s Chicken Sandwich
- PAR Technology Corporation Releases Conference Call and Webcast Information for Fiscal 2021 Second Quarter Financial Results
- Davidson Reserve Tennessee Whiskey Review
- Wawa + 2SP Brewing Sunfest Review
- Mionetto Prosecco Rosé Review
- Detroit City Distillery Summer Rum Review
- Episode 16: Catching Up On a Summer Day [or “How We Learned to Love DEET!”]
- Blue Chair Bay Rum & Tipsy Scoop Ice Cream Collaboration Review
- Jefferson’s Single Barrel No. 125 for Friendship Wine & Liquor Review