In the middle of the week, I selected another pint to satisfy my thirst and curiosity. I poured out a Paulaner Hefe Weizen. This is the best-selling beer by the Paulaner Brewery, and the use of specially produced top-fermented yeast is what gives the beer its unmistakable taste. I found the cloudy, orange color and fruity aroma to be most appealing. The taste was no less disappointing with a blend of wheat and mild citrus and a slightly bitter finish. The mouth feel was clean and crisp. I would give this an A-.
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Blue Marble Cocktails Embraces, Encourages Earth Day Action
- Ardagh Group Collaborates with Yazoo Brewing to Design Beer Bottle for CBC
- Chloe® Wine Collection Debuts First-Ever Short Form Piece At The 2018 Tribeca Film Festival®
- Creating a Better Tomorrow, Tonight
- Craft Brewery and Award-Winning Cultivator Collaborate to Create Cannabis-Inspired Beers
- Non-alcoholic Beer Market will register 7.5% growth to cross $ 25 billion by 2024