In the middle of the week, I selected another pint to satisfy my thirst and curiosity. I poured out a Paulaner Hefe Weizen. This is the best-selling beer by the Paulaner Brewery, and the use of specially produced top-fermented yeast is what gives the beer its unmistakable taste. I found the cloudy, orange color and fruity aroma to be most appealing. The taste was no less disappointing with a blend of wheat and mild citrus and a slightly bitter finish. The mouth feel was clean and crisp. I would give this an A-.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at email@example.com!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Ethan Brown, CEO of Beyond Meat, Deposed in Fraud and Breach of Contract Lawsuit Filed on Behalf of Don Lee Farms
- PT Holdings Group Acquires Duffy’s AIS
- Diamond Estates Wines & Spirits Announces New BMO Credit Facility
- Organic Garage Announces Conversion of Debenture Interest Into Equity
- Lamb Weston Announces Details of Second Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- CBL Properties Announces Exercise of Company Optional Exchange Right Under 7% Exchangeable Secured Notes
- Hilarie Koplow-McAdams Joins Toast Board of Directors
- WIld Basin Mango Mai Tai & Habanero Pina Colada Hard Seltzer Review
- Milk & Honey Distillery Pomegranate Wine Cask Single Malt Whisky Review
- Scapegrace Black Gin Review
- A Midweek Road Trip to Boardroom Spirits
- A #LIVE Whisky Tasting of Single Cask Nation Release #8 with Elijah Ammon
- Holmes Cay Rum South Africa Mhoba 2017 Review
- Puffin Drinkwear Review