In the middle of the week, I selected another pint to satisfy my thirst and curiosity. I poured out a Paulaner Hefe Weizen. This is the best-selling beer by the Paulaner Brewery, and the use of specially produced top-fermented yeast is what gives the beer its unmistakable taste. I found the cloudy, orange color and fruity aroma to be most appealing. The taste was no less disappointing with a blend of wheat and mild citrus and a slightly bitter finish. The mouth feel was clean and crisp. I would give this an A-.
Join 2,466 other followers
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- One Show One Drink, Vol. 12: Duck Soup + Compass Box Glasgow Blend Marrying Cask
- One Show, One Drink LIVE: The Hunt for Red October + Lemon Hart and Son Rums
- Talisker 10 Review
- Neshaminy Creek Ultracush Hazy IPA and The Shape of Hops to Come Imperial IPA Review
- Colkegan Cask Strength Single Malt Whiskey Review
- Episode 23: 2022 Emmy Awards and TV Talk with Killer Casting Podcast Host and Casting Director, Lisa Zambetti
- Boardroom Spirits Classic Margarita Review