In the middle of the week, I selected another pint to satisfy my thirst and curiosity. I poured out a Paulaner Hefe Weizen. This is the best-selling beer by the Paulaner Brewery, and the use of specially produced top-fermented yeast is what gives the beer its unmistakable taste. I found the cloudy, orange color and fruity aroma to be most appealing. The taste was no less disappointing with a blend of wheat and mild citrus and a slightly bitter finish. The mouth feel was clean and crisp. I would give this an A-.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Impossible Foods Expands to the Middle East with Launch at Dubai World Expo and Restaurants in the United Arab Emirates
- HALL, WALT & BACA Wines Announce 2021 My Wine Moment Photo Giveaway
- FCPT Declares Third Quarter 2021 Dividend
- Chef Daniel Boulud Reopens Restaurant DANIEL and Appoints Eddy Leroux as Executive Chef, Reimagines the Iconic Dining Experience
- Rivers Casino Partners With SOUTH Restaurant & Jazz Club
- Indian Poultry (Broilers & Eggs) Market Report 2021: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecasts, 2021-2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
- Hook or Crook Cellars Strengthens Wine Production With Two Key Hires