In the middle of the week, I selected another pint to satisfy my thirst and curiosity. I poured out a Paulaner Hefe Weizen. This is the best-selling beer by the Paulaner Brewery, and the use of specially produced top-fermented yeast is what gives the beer its unmistakable taste. I found the cloudy, orange color and fruity aroma to be most appealing. The taste was no less disappointing with a blend of wheat and mild citrus and a slightly bitter finish. The mouth feel was clean and crisp. I would give this an A-.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- FCPT Announces Acquisition of a Three Property Portfolio from Washington Prime Group for $5.1 Million
- Middleby Acquires Imperial Commercial Cooking Equipment
- Toast Announces Closing of Initial Public Offering and Full Exercise of Underwriters’ Option to Purchase Additional Shares
- Cierto Tequila Honored With an Unmatched Ten Awards at the 2021 Sommelier Challenge International Wine & Spirits Competition
- RH Announces the Opening of RH Oak Brook, The Gallery at Oakbrook Center
- Bojangles Raises Over $818K for Folds of Honor, Awarding 163 Academic Scholarships to Families of Fallen or Disabled Service Members