On Wednesday, April 21st at 8:30PM EDT (aka TONIGHT!), we’re going LIVE with our dear friends at ImpEx Beverages on their YouTube Channel and Facebook Page to talk all things Rum, Gin, and Umeshu with a fine cast of characters. Here’s more info so that you can join us online for what promises to be a dram good time…
In this session, we will talk about some of the non-whisky spirits in our portfolio and how they are a complement to our offerings and our customers.
We will be joined by:
- Chris Uhde of ImpEx who will discuss Matsui Umeshu (new to ImpEx in 2021)
- Mitch Wilson of Elixir to discuss Black Tot Rum
- Ken Rose of Crucial Drinks to discuss Rum & Cane Merchants
- Tal Chotiner of M&H Distillery to discuss Levantine Gin
- Hamish Martin, the Botanical Mastermind behind Herb Garden Gins (another new addition for 2021)
Our special guests for the evening will be the team from It’s Just the Booze Dancing – and you will actually see their faces, unlike what you usually see on their YouTube Channel!
You can view this very special show on our YouTube Channel, Facebook Page, or tune in right here on boozedancing.com…
Categories: Black Tot Rum, Booze Banter, Milk & Honey Distillery
Leave a Reply