FOODIE CON TO CELEBRATE LA’S FOODIE CULTURE BENEFITING THE LOS ANGELES FOOD BANK & LUNCH ON ME CHALLENGE
Food Convention Celebrating Los Angeles Food Scene, December 3-4, 2016, Downtown Los Angeles, Featuring 150+ Culinary Vendors, Local Chefs, Craft Breweries, Wineries, Distilleries and Food Trucks
Tickets on Sale Now!
Media Partners Include AMP Radio, LA Weekly, Roaming Hunger and Yelp
- WHO: Foodie Con – Los Angeles is a gathering of LA’s most faithful culinary enthusiasts. This inaugural event will provide unique opportunities to interact with the city’s talented chefs, mixologists, sommeliers and tastemakers, featuring food, beer, wine and cocktails. Attendees will get the rare chance to meet, buy and learn from various food purveyors in hands-on cooking classes, retail booths, and product demonstrations while bopping to the beats of local music artists and DJs.
- WHAT: Foodie Con – Los Angeles is proud to partner with Los Angeles Regional Food Bank, whose mission is to mobilize resources to fight hunger in our community, and Lunch on Me Challenge, to help purchase, supply, heat, cook, and distribute hot and healthy food to the homeless in LA. Your involvement with this event supports our goal in achieving generous monetary and food donations to the food bank and Lunch on Me Challenge. With your help, we are striving to make a significant difference in our local community.
- WHEN: Saturday, December 3, and Sunday, December 4, 2016
- WHERE: MAGIC BOX @ THE REEF (aka LA MART), 1933 S Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90007
- TICKETS: Tickets are available through Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/foodie-con-los-angeles-tickets-26120927397?aff=ehomecard
But wait! There’s more…
Foodie Con LA was kind enough to give us a pair of VIP tickets for one of our loyal readers to attend the event! All you need to do is enter the PROMO CODE #GIVEAWAY on the Eventbrite site and you will be entered to win two tickets! Good luck!
For press inquiries or additional information, please contact:
Kelly MacGaunn // 818-430-8926 // email@example.com
Categories: Brew and Booze News