The Sam Adams Chocolate Bock was a part of the sampler pack that I was given as an extra Christmas present from my father-in-law. I was intrigued by the name but ultimately disappointed by the flavor. The nose was sweet and full of the roasted malt aroma. The pour was a deep black like a thin Hershey’s syrup and indicated very little carbonation and accompanied an almost too watery mouth feel. The taste was very malty and a little bit sweet with a slightly bitter, hoppy finish. The Beer Advocate gave it a B but I would give this beer a C+ and would suggest that it would probably be better out of the tap than out of the bottle.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at email@example.com!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Workforce Edge Partners With Raising Cane’s to Provide World-Class Employee Tuition Benefit Platform
- General Assembly Pizza Launches New Website, Expanded eCommerce Offerings
- Curator Hotel & Resort Collection Adds Two Iconic Hotels – Jekyll Island Club Resort and Hotel Ändra – to Growing List of Members
- Dine Brands Global, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2021 Results
- Mr. Pickle’s Selects PAR™ Payment Services as Payment Processing Solution
- Papa John’s Announces Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Significant Increase in Dividend
- Panera Bread, Caribou Coffee and Einstein Bros. Bagels Unite as Panera Brands, Creating a Best-in-Class, Market Leading Fast Casual Platform
- Holmes Cay Single Origin Edition Fiji Rum Review
- Davidson Reserve Tennessee Whiskey Review
- Wawa + 2SP Brewing Sunfest Review
- Mionetto Prosecco Rosé Review
- Detroit City Distillery Summer Rum Review
- Episode 16: Catching Up On a Summer Day [or “How We Learned to Love DEET!”]
- Blue Chair Bay Rum & Tipsy Scoop Ice Cream Collaboration Review