The Sam Adams Chocolate Bock was a part of the sampler pack that I was given as an extra Christmas present from my father-in-law. I was intrigued by the name but ultimately disappointed by the flavor. The nose was sweet and full of the roasted malt aroma. The pour was a deep black like a thin Hershey’s syrup and indicated very little carbonation and accompanied an almost too watery mouth feel. The taste was very malty and a little bit sweet with a slightly bitter, hoppy finish. The Beer Advocate gave it a B but I would give this beer a C+ and would suggest that it would probably be better out of the tap than out of the bottle.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at email@example.com!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Indeed and Quandoo Announce Partnership to Support the Restaurant Industry Hiring Crisis
- Best Black Friday & Cyber Monday Wine Fridge Cooler Deals (2021) Highlighted by Deal Stripe
- To Drive Forward Agricultural Practices With Positive Impact on Climate and Biodiversity, Rémy Cointreau Supports a Multi-year Programme to Measure Soil Health on Wine Growing and Cereals
- Hotel Okura Kyoto Okazaki Bettei to Open January 20th
- Best Black Friday Bottle & Tumbler Deals 2021: YETI, RTIC, Chilly & Hydro Flask Deals Reported by Saver Trends
- Black Friday Wine Cooler Deals 2021: Wine Fridge Sales Summarized by Consumer Walk