The Sam Adams Chocolate Bock was a part of the sampler pack that I was given as an extra Christmas present from my father-in-law. I was intrigued by the name but ultimately disappointed by the flavor. The nose was sweet and full of the roasted malt aroma. The pour was a deep black like a thin Hershey’s syrup and indicated very little carbonation and accompanied an almost too watery mouth feel. The taste was very malty and a little bit sweet with a slightly bitter, hoppy finish. The Beer Advocate gave it a B but I would give this beer a C+ and would suggest that it would probably be better out of the tap than out of the bottle.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Rivers Casino Philadelphia Resumes Indoor Dining on Saturday, Jan. 16, at Noon
- Arcos Dorados to Host a Virtual Investor Update
- Joyal Capital Management Franchise Development Announces 14-Store Dunkin’ Deal in Greater Boston
- Aurora Announces Agreement with Great North Distributors Inc. For Canadian Retail Sales Execution
- Good Times Restaurants Inc. Amends Credit Facility
- Earth Fare Coming to Shoppes of St. Johns Parkway
- Global Liqueurs Industry (2020 to 2027) - Market Trajectory & Analytics - ResearchAndMarkets.com
- Filibuster Dual Cask and Single Estate Straight Bourbon Whiskey Reviews
- Sycamore Special Brownies Chocolate Stout Review
- Episode 6: The Israel Connection
- The Israel Connection: A LIVE Whisky & Movie Chat About M&H Distillery & Wonder Woman 1984
- Paulaner Pils Review
- Anchor Brewing 2020 Christmas Ale Review
- Episode 5: The Water of Life