The Sam Adams Chocolate Bock was a part of the sampler pack that I was given as an extra Christmas present from my father-in-law. I was intrigued by the name but ultimately disappointed by the flavor. The nose was sweet and full of the roasted malt aroma. The pour was a deep black like a thin Hershey’s syrup and indicated very little carbonation and accompanied an almost too watery mouth feel. The taste was very malty and a little bit sweet with a slightly bitter, hoppy finish. The Beer Advocate gave it a B but I would give this beer a C+ and would suggest that it would probably be better out of the tap than out of the bottle.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Resonate Blends, Inc. Appoints Global Communications Agency BPCM to Launch First-Ever Cannabis Cordials Line
- Punchh Spices Up Cinco de Mayo with Personalized Loyalty and Offers Results
- Groupon Announces First Quarter 2021 Results
- Good Times Restaurants Reports Second Quarter Results
- Shake Shack Announces First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Yelp Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Waitr Reports First Quarter 2021 Results
- 503 Distilling I’m Your Huckleberry Lemonade Review
- Which Drink Pairs Best with Mackie’s Haggis and Black Pepper Crisps: Irn Bru, Tea, or Ardbeg Wee Beastie?
- Episode 13: The Rum Show!
- Dogfish Head Cherry Bergamot Whiskey Sour Review
- Deep Ellum Brewing Co. Cadillac Bandito Review
- Join Us LIVE on Tonight’s ImpEx Distillery Deep Dive Show!
- Paulaner Hefe-Weizen Review