The Sam Adams Chocolate Bock was a part of the sampler pack that I was given as an extra Christmas present from my father-in-law. I was intrigued by the name but ultimately disappointed by the flavor. The nose was sweet and full of the roasted malt aroma. The pour was a deep black like a thin Hershey’s syrup and indicated very little carbonation and accompanied an almost too watery mouth feel. The taste was very malty and a little bit sweet with a slightly bitter, hoppy finish. The Beer Advocate gave it a B but I would give this beer a C+ and would suggest that it would probably be better out of the tap than out of the bottle.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Square Announces On-Demand Alcohol Delivery for Square Online Sellers
- Traverse City Whiskey Co. North Coast Rye Whiskey Awarded Double Gold Medal at the 2021 San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- Global Sushi Restaurants Market (2021 to 2025) - Featuring Feng Sushi, Innovative Dining Group and Kappa Create Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
- Worldwide Bubble Tea Industry to 2025 - Key Drivers, Challenges and Trends - ResearchAndMarkets.com
- US Foods to Participate in the BMO Global Farm to Market Conference on May 19, 2021
- Southeastern Grocers Continues Growth of Florida Winn-Dixie Stores
- Franzia Drops New Merch Collection for Veterans and Their ‘Franz’ With Proceeds Supporting Fisher House Foundation
- 503 Distilling I’m Your Huckleberry Lemonade Review
- Which Drink Pairs Best with Mackie’s Haggis and Black Pepper Crisps: Irn Bru, Tea, or Ardbeg Wee Beastie?
- Episode 13: The Rum Show!
- Dogfish Head Cherry Bergamot Whiskey Sour Review
- Deep Ellum Brewing Co. Cadillac Bandito Review
- Join Us LIVE on Tonight’s ImpEx Distillery Deep Dive Show!
- Paulaner Hefe-Weizen Review