With the first hint of winter, I opted for yet another product from Samuel Smith and had a Winter Welcome. I found the pour to yield a deep amber with a thick foam. The aroma was malty with a faint citrus scent. The mouth feel was thick and full and the taste was malt and fruit with just the slightest bitter finish. I found this to be a really good seasonal beer. So, while the Beer Advocate gave it a B, I would rate it higher and give it an A-.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Kraft Heinz to Participate at 2020 Morgan Stanley Virtual Global Consumer & Retail Conference
- The Simple Greek Delivers "Bowls of Hope" This Holiday
- Shake Shack to Participate in December Virtual Investor Conferences
- Hong Kong Wine & Dine Festival Adopts an “Online + Offline” Format to Showcase a Boundless Gastronomic Experience to Global Audiences
- A Friday Night #LIVE WhiskyChat with @WhatTastesGood & @WhiskyLassie
- Episode 3: You Look Great for 95!
- Definitive Brewing Co. 35 Session Ale w/ Raspberry & Peach Review
- A LIVE Paul John Whisky Tasting w/ Koray Kaan Ozdemir, Brand Ambassador
- Port Askaig 110 Proof Islay Whisky Review
- Lesser Evil Organic Popcorn Review
- Episode 2: Crash & Burn