With the first hint of winter, I opted for yet another product from Samuel Smith and had a Winter Welcome. I found the pour to yield a deep amber with a thick foam. The aroma was malty with a faint citrus scent. The mouth feel was thick and full and the taste was malt and fruit with just the slightest bitter finish. I found this to be a really good seasonal beer. So, while the Beer Advocate gave it a B, I would rate it higher and give it an A-.
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Dragon's Milk Harnesses Its Heritage Of Storytelling With "Share A Legend" Contest
- Airtab® Announces Partnership with doTERRA® Diamond Leaders "The Essential Mixologist" and CEO of Coastal Essential Oils
- Shiner Light Blonde Goes Back On The Road With Rising Country Star Morgan Wallen For IF I KNOW ME TOUR
- Brush Creek Ranch Announces The Farm At Brush Creek, A Seed-To-Table Concept Providing Guests An Immersive Culinary Experience
- Anavo Technologies Announces $3.6 Million Investment by Blue Hill Group
- Worldwide Celebrations Mark Ninth Annual #ChampagneDay
- Whiskey Review – Tincup American Whiskey
- An All-IPA BrewChat with Dick Cantwell, Author of Brewing Eclectic IPA
- The Original Gold Bar Premium Blend, a Shiny Pretty Packaging Whisky Review
- Revisiting Yellowstone National Park While Reviewing Yellowstone 2017 Limited Edition Bourbon
- Booze Review – Papa’s Pilar Platinum Blonde