With the first hint of winter, I opted for yet another product from Samuel Smith and had a Winter Welcome. I found the pour to yield a deep amber with a thick foam. The aroma was malty with a faint citrus scent. The mouth feel was thick and full and the taste was malt and fruit with just the slightest bitter finish. I found this to be a really good seasonal beer. So, while the Beer Advocate gave it a B, I would rate it higher and give it an A-.
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Blue Marble Cocktails Embraces, Encourages Earth Day Action
- Ardagh Group Collaborates with Yazoo Brewing to Design Beer Bottle for CBC
- Chloe® Wine Collection Debuts First-Ever Short Form Piece At The 2018 Tribeca Film Festival®
- Creating a Better Tomorrow, Tonight
- Craft Brewery and Award-Winning Cultivator Collaborate to Create Cannabis-Inspired Beers
- Non-alcoholic Beer Market will register 7.5% growth to cross $ 25 billion by 2024