With the first hint of winter, I opted for yet another product from Samuel Smith and had a Winter Welcome. I found the pour to yield a deep amber with a thick foam. The aroma was malty with a faint citrus scent. The mouth feel was thick and full and the taste was malt and fruit with just the slightest bitter finish. I found this to be a really good seasonal beer. So, while the Beer Advocate gave it a B, I would rate it higher and give it an A-.
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Plutos Sama Holdings, Inc. Newest Acquisition, Vapiano, Pays It Forward to TSA Workers Impacted by Government Shutdown
- The Cheesecake Factory to Webcast Fourth Quarter Fiscal 2018 Earnings Conference Call on February 20, 2019
- SITE Centers’ Fourth Quarter 2018 Earnings Conference Call to be Held on Wednesday, February 20, 2019, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- The St. Joe Company Announces Plans for a New Starbucks on HWY 98 and Richard Jackson Boulevard in Panama City Beach, Florida
- Publix Ranks on Fortune’s List of World’s Most Admired Companies
- Southern Glazer’s State of the Bar: Top Cocktail Trends of 2019
- Crumble Catering Proud To Be Dishing Culinary Delights Benefiting Steven Tyler's Janie’s Fund for GRAMMY® Day Viewing Party, February 10, 2019
- Michter's Fort Nelson Distillery Opening Celebration on January 31st, 2019
- Cole Swindell's Original Pre Show Punch Moonshine - An Epiphany of Country Music and Exotic Flavors - Available Now at CaskCartel.com
- Captain Morgan Shares Treasure Of $20,000 In Lyft Rides For Attendees Of The Gasparilla Pirate Festival
- PLCB Now Accepting Sealed Bids for Eighth Auction of Expired Restaurant Licenses
- The Winebow Group Unifies National Footprint with Winebow Rebrand
- Wilson Daniels Appoints Director of National Accounts - Southern Territory