With the first hint of winter, I opted for yet another product from Samuel Smith and had a Winter Welcome. I found the pour to yield a deep amber with a thick foam. The aroma was malty with a faint citrus scent. The mouth feel was thick and full and the taste was malt and fruit with just the slightest bitter finish. I found this to be a really good seasonal beer. So, while the Beer Advocate gave it a B, I would rate it higher and give it an A-.
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- The Global Alcoholic beverages market is accounted for $1324.1 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $1864.2 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period
- Morro Bay Plans a Progressive Food and Wine Event to Celebrate First Responders
- Santa Margherita Announces National Summer Experiential Tour
- Chelsea Tavern Plays Host to Downtown Wilmington's Beloved Brewfest
- Combat Injured Warriors and Fallen Hero Families Descend over SW Ohio by Parachute to Kick-off Warrior Weekend
- American supermarkets win awards for their wines in international competition