With the first hint of winter, I opted for yet another product from Samuel Smith and had a Winter Welcome. I found the pour to yield a deep amber with a thick foam. The aroma was malty with a faint citrus scent. The mouth feel was thick and full and the taste was malt and fruit with just the slightest bitter finish. I found this to be a really good seasonal beer. So, while the Beer Advocate gave it a B, I would rate it higher and give it an A-.
Join 2,533 other followers
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at email@example.com!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Revanche Cognac Review
- Ole Smoky Amaretto Whiskey Review + The Godfather Cocktail
- A Potluck Happy Hour w/ André Darlington, Author of Bar Menu
- Knob Creek 9 Year Old Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Catoctin Creek Roundstone Rye Distiller’s Edition Review
- Aberlour A’bunadh Alba Batch #5 Speyside Single Malt Scotch Whisky Review
- Bernheim Original Kentucky Straight Wheat Whiskey Review