The people at River Horse Brewing Company refer to this beer as their “mild English Ale”. Based upon the bottle that I am drinking right now, I’d say they are very accurate. The beer pours to a copper color with a thin, quickly dissipating head, and is well carbonated, but not overly so. As far as the flavor, this beer leans heavy on the malt, with little to no bitterness. Although the beer improved as it came up to room temperature, I would only give it a rating of C+. It is very reminiscent of the Yards ESA that I reviewed in early July, but I definitely prefer the Yards version (especially if it’s hand pumped!).
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Blue Marble Cocktails Embraces, Encourages Earth Day Action
- Ardagh Group Collaborates with Yazoo Brewing to Design Beer Bottle for CBC
- Chloe® Wine Collection Debuts First-Ever Short Form Piece At The 2018 Tribeca Film Festival®
- Creating a Better Tomorrow, Tonight
- Craft Brewery and Award-Winning Cultivator Collaborate to Create Cannabis-Inspired Beers
- Non-alcoholic Beer Market will register 7.5% growth to cross $ 25 billion by 2024