The people at River Horse Brewing Company refer to this beer as their “mild English Ale”. Based upon the bottle that I am drinking right now, I’d say they are very accurate. The beer pours to a copper color with a thin, quickly dissipating head, and is well carbonated, but not overly so. As far as the flavor, this beer leans heavy on the malt, with little to no bitterness. Although the beer improved as it came up to room temperature, I would only give it a rating of C+. It is very reminiscent of the Yards ESA that I reviewed in early July, but I definitely prefer the Yards version (especially if it’s hand pumped!).
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Dragon's Milk Harnesses Its Heritage Of Storytelling With "Share A Legend" Contest
- Airtab® Announces Partnership with doTERRA® Diamond Leaders "The Essential Mixologist" and CEO of Coastal Essential Oils
- Shiner Light Blonde Goes Back On The Road With Rising Country Star Morgan Wallen For IF I KNOW ME TOUR
- Brush Creek Ranch Announces The Farm At Brush Creek, A Seed-To-Table Concept Providing Guests An Immersive Culinary Experience
- Anavo Technologies Announces $3.6 Million Investment by Blue Hill Group
- Worldwide Celebrations Mark Ninth Annual #ChampagneDay
- Whiskey Review – Tincup American Whiskey
- An All-IPA BrewChat with Dick Cantwell, Author of Brewing Eclectic IPA
- The Original Gold Bar Premium Blend, a Shiny Pretty Packaging Whisky Review
- Revisiting Yellowstone National Park While Reviewing Yellowstone 2017 Limited Edition Bourbon
- Booze Review – Papa’s Pilar Platinum Blonde