The people at River Horse Brewing Company refer to this beer as their “mild English Ale”. Based upon the bottle that I am drinking right now, I’d say they are very accurate. The beer pours to a copper color with a thin, quickly dissipating head, and is well carbonated, but not overly so. As far as the flavor, this beer leans heavy on the malt, with little to no bitterness. Although the beer improved as it came up to room temperature, I would only give it a rating of C+. It is very reminiscent of the Yards ESA that I reviewed in early July, but I definitely prefer the Yards version (especially if it’s hand pumped!).
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at email@example.com!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Introducing TRAY DineSafe: Contactless Software Suite for Post-COVID Dining Launches with New York Restaurant Franchise
- DQ Grill & Chill® Restaurant Brings Smiles to Minnetonka, Minnesota
- Newly Launched Pacific Consolidated Holdings Acquires Saucey and Emjay To Debut Preeminent Vice Platform
- Tim Hortons® U.S. Is Giving Away Its New Dark Roast Coffee for the End of Daylight Savings Time…But Only While It’s Dark
- Lunchbox, the Next-Gen Restaurant Ordering Engine Announces Closing of its $20M Series-A Round
- Vibenomics Closes $6.5M in Funding to Fuel the Launch of Additional National Networks
- JetSense.ai Launches TextChat, The Only Ecommerce Sales Tool That Turns Live Chats Into Texts
- Maker’s Mark 2020 Wood Finishing Series Review
- Deep Ellum Brewing Lateral Haze IPA Review
- Episode 1: Yesterday, Today, & Tomorrow
- Rogue Pineapple Party Punch IPA Review
- A LIVE Tasting of Milam & Greene Triple Cask Bourbon and Rye Whiskeys
- Waterford Single Malt Irish Whisky Review
- Glen Scotia Double Cask Review