Year Two of “It’s just the booze dancing…” has been booze infused and action packed! In addition to the usual beer and whisk(e)y reviews, here is a list of some of the other things that we’ve experienced and shared with you over the past twelve months…
- Played Consumer Reports and reviewed a bottle opener.
- Determined that putting the words “Skinny” and “Cocktail” together in the same sentence results in a very poor alcoholic beverage.
- Lived to tell the tale of a Craft Beer prank by our good friend The Alemonger.
- Deconstructed an IPA.
- Searched for the Best Summer Beer.
- Kicked off Philly Beer Week 2011 with a Root Beer Float.
- Searched for fine food and Craft Beer in San Diego.
- Survived the heat and pub crawled our way through Philly Beer Week 2011.
- Spent an evening in Old City Philadelphia drinking fine cocktails, eating super spicy Chinese food, quenching our thirst with some fantastic IPAs, and enjoying some delicious ice cream.
- Listed 50 reasons why Philadelphia is one of the greatest Craft Beer cities in the world.
- Discovered the joys of a Corona with lime in the US Virgin Islands. And had a great meal too!
- Pondered the culinary merits of The Shame Burger.
- Celebrated #IPAday.
- Enjoyed some fine French pastry from a Philly food truck.
- Competed for CBS Philly’s “2011 Most Valuable Blogger Award”.
- Went CRAZY for canned Craft Beer.
- Participated in the very first WhiskyCast Virtual Tasting.
- Were haunted by a whiskey bottle!
- Gave some valuable advice to a budding whiskey lover.
- Attended the 2011 Philly Whisky Extravaganza.
- Paid our respects to a dear friend.
- Performed some voodoo economics and invested in a bottle of whisky.
- Investigated the merits of aging Craft Beer.
- Developed an addiction to Beertography.
- Proposed a new way to organize a Craft Beer store.
- Paid a visit to The Brewer’s Plate.
- Gave some beers a second chance.
While the eating, drinking, and writing are great fun, it’s the interactions with our readers that truly motivate us. That being said, I’d like to take this opportunity to say thank you…
- Thank you! For visiting our blog.
- Thank you! For commenting and turning our posts into a conversation.
- Thank you! For all of the kind things that you’ve said throughout our blogging journey.
- Thank you! For throwing a “Like” our way every now and again.
- Thank you! For linking back to our posts.
- Thank you! For your encouragement and for keeping us motivated, because without your visits and interactions, we would have given up on this blogging thing a long time ago!
Stay tuned for even more booze infused goodness during year three of “It’s just the booze dancing…”!
Categories: Booze Banter
G-LOOOOO! Happy 2nd birthday/anniversary! Now you’re entering the terrible twos. Fortunately, booze helps teething.
LOL! Thanks John! And FYI, based upon my fatherhood experiences, the terrible twos are nothing compared to the terrible threes.
Rock on Booze Dancing! Also, congrats on your 100,000 hits milestone. Y’all are always entertaining, so keep up the good work!
I don’t like your comment above in response to John… my son is turning 3 next week. It’s not going to be harder, is it!?
Thanks so much Ryan! And congrats to you on the new blog! I always look forward to reading your insightful and incredibly honest reviews.
As far as the kids go, in case you haven’t figured it out yet, much like the stock market, kids have their ups and downs. The good news is, their unruly phases eventually pass. When my youngest turned three, it was like he was a totally different kid for a good three to six months. Thankfully, it passed and he is back to his goofy self. Just don’t make him angry. Much like Bruce Banner, you wouldn’t like him when he’s angry!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That’s wonderful!!! Happy birthday indeed! Keep moving forward!
Thanks WW! You know we will.
And thanks so much for all of your insight and support over the past couple years. Keep the conversation going!
Happy Birthday! You guys were the first blog I followed when I started blogging, and my first friend on Untappd. Always love your site. Here’s to an equally awesome year three for you guys!
Thanks so much for the kind words! We’ll do our best to keep you entertained over the next twelve months.
Happy Birthday people! Keep up the good work!
Thanks so much Peter!
WOOOO HOOOO- YAH! AAAOOOOWWWYYAAHH!
…happy birthday boozedancing… You guys ROCK!
Thanks Josh! And thanks so much for adding your insights to our whisky reviews. Thanks to bloggers such as yourself, we never stop learning.
Have fun in Mouseville!
We’ve been doing this BS for two years? UGH! We need to get lives!!
This is like a full scale model of Whisky Time. Wanna talk about scary? Our 3rd excursion to Philly Beer Week is only 6 weeks away.
Speaking of PBW we need to remove the countdown timer or figure out how to fix it. I know it was my idea but is kinda sucks.
Agreed. It does kinda suck.
That’s great, congrats. A hearty amen to number two and another year.
Wow, it seems only yesterday that the idea for this blog was born on G-Lo’s patio. Its hard to believe how they grow so fast!
Happy Birthday guys! Keep it up!
I am so behind! Congratulations guys. Wow how the time flies. Looking forward to another fabulous year! Keep dancing!
Thanks Paula! I don’t about how much dancing we’ll be doing, but we’ll certainly be drinking.