On December 8th, I posted a review of the Great Lakes Burning River Pale Ale. The first bottle I reviewed was 5 months past its “Sell By” date. At that time I gave this beer a B+. Thanks to The Wookie, I was able to sample a much fresher version on New Year’s Eve. While the December 8th pour was a bit cloudy and had very little head, last night’s was much clearer and had a rapidly rising head that lingered for a really long time. As far as the flavor, the citrus notes were much more vibrant and the hop finish was even more pronounced. Gonna have to upgrade this beer to a very solid A. I guess those freshness dates really do mean something!
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at email@example.com!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Shake Shack to Announce Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results on November 4, 2021
- FCPT Announces Acquisition of a Raising Cane’s Property from Washington Prime Group for $2.2 Million
- American Express Launches Grant Program to Back Independent, Small Restaurants around the World
- Consumers Ready to Spend, Favor Local Retailers This Holiday Season
- Lamb Weston Announces Proposed Private Offering of $835,000,000 of Senior Notes due 2030 and $835,000,000 of Senior Notes due 2032
- Castiron Launches First E-Commerce Platform Purpose-Built for Kitchen-Based Creators
- Toast Announces Spark, A Restaurant Innovation Event on November 16th