It’s another wrap-up to a beautiful weekend (or start to a new week). Me and the boys (LimpD and G-lo) connected for a session on the deck with some new brews. They included:
- Sly Fox’s Phoenix Pale Ale & Pikeland Pils – two nice canned brews
- Butternuts Brewery’s Heinniewiese Wiessbier
- Great Lakes Brewing’s Conway’s Irish Ale – An average Irish Ale
- Terrapin’s Rye Squared – A kick-ass Imperial Rye IPA (review here)
- Anderson Valley Brewing’s Summer Solstice – A weird beer
This session officially kicks off our quest to find the official brew summer 2011 as we explore some canned craft beers. More on the summer beer search and reviews of the beers listed above will follow.