While suffering through a Phillies playoff game, I felt the need for a new beverage. Always a big fan, I opted for yet another product from Samuel Smith and thought I would give the Organically Produced Ale a try. I found the pour to yield an orange haze with a nice bit of foam. The overall aroma was malty with a slight fruity scent. The taste was clearly malt with almost no hint of hops. The mouth feel was thick and full and the finish was a litter bitter. Overall, this is a good beer. While the Beer Advocate gave it a B+, as I am partial to Samuel Smith products, I would rate it a little higher and give it an A-.
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Coronado Brewing Celebrates 22 Years of Award-Winning Brews with New Double IPA and Party
- WSWA Executive Committee Appoints Michelle L. Korsmo Incoming President and Chief Executive Officer
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina® to Host 3-Day National Tequila Day Celebration
- Gin Boom Continues as Short-term Prospects Look Bright - New Research From just-drinks and The IWSR
- CS Group and PepsiCo Foodservice Expand Distribution Agreement to Include Cool Attitudes Craft Mixers
- Archery Summit Celebrates 25 Years With Two New Releases