While suffering through a Phillies playoff game, I felt the need for a new beverage. Always a big fan, I opted for yet another product from Samuel Smith and thought I would give the Organically Produced Ale a try. I found the pour to yield an orange haze with a nice bit of foam. The overall aroma was malty with a slight fruity scent. The taste was clearly malt with almost no hint of hops. The mouth feel was thick and full and the finish was a litter bitter. Overall, this is a good beer. While the Beer Advocate gave it a B+, as I am partial to Samuel Smith products, I would rate it a little higher and give it an A-.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Perrin Brewing Dream Seeker Raspberry Blonde Ale Review
- Whip Shots Vodka Infused Whipped Cream Review
- Episode 22: Filey Bay Whisky + Heaps of TV and Movie Chat!
- Michter’s Small Batch Kentucky Straight Bourbon Review
- Iron Hill Lemon Cerveza Mexican Style Lager Review
- Johnnie Walker High Rye Whisky Review
- A #LIVE Boozie Chat with Shelley Sackier, Author & Whiskey Educator