While suffering through a Phillies playoff game, I felt the need for a new beverage. Always a big fan, I opted for yet another product from Samuel Smith and thought I would give the Organically Produced Ale a try. I found the pour to yield an orange haze with a nice bit of foam. The overall aroma was malty with a slight fruity scent. The taste was clearly malt with almost no hint of hops. The mouth feel was thick and full and the finish was a litter bitter. Overall, this is a good beer. While the Beer Advocate gave it a B+, as I am partial to Samuel Smith products, I would rate it a little higher and give it an A-.
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Belvedere Vodka Opens Its Distillery Doors for Fourth Edition of LVMH's "Le Journée Particuliéres"
- Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board Celebrates Grand Opening of Fine Wine & Good Spirits in Reading, Berks County
- Trentino Sviluppo Hosts Taste of Trentino
- Hudson Valley Wine Magazine Launches Shawangunk Wine Trail Edition, Featuring Wineries, Hudson Valley Attractions, Seasonal Promotions
- NewAir Launches the Ultimate Beverage Cooler for Entertaining
- Realtor® Jaryd Takushi Opens the Doors to and Beer Taps at Denver Home