While suffering through a Phillies playoff game, I felt the need for a new beverage. Always a big fan, I opted for yet another product from Samuel Smith and thought I would give the Organically Produced Ale a try. I found the pour to yield an orange haze with a nice bit of foam. The overall aroma was malty with a slight fruity scent. The taste was clearly malt with almost no hint of hops. The mouth feel was thick and full and the finish was a litter bitter. Overall, this is a good beer. While the Beer Advocate gave it a B+, as I am partial to Samuel Smith products, I would rate it a little higher and give it an A-.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at email@example.com!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- NielsenIQ Establishes Independence as a Standalone Company
- Slice Announces Second Annual MAKE Conference, Convening Independent Pizzeria Owners from Across the U.S.
- Kraft Heinz Announces Early Tender Participation Results of, and Election of Early Settlement for, Its Cash Tender Offer for Up to $1.0 Billion
- Olo Announces Launch of Initial Public Offering
- SITE Centers Affirms 2021 OFFO Guidance and Provides First Quarter 2021 Operational Update
- Tamworth Distilling Skiklubben White Mountain Aquavit Review
- Episode 10: The Four Horsemen of The Apocalypse
- A LIVE Booze Chat with the Makers of Yebiga Rakija and Boardroom Spirits
- Oskar Blues Oskar’s Lager Review
- Bulleit Barrel Strength Bourbon Batch No. 6 Review
- Double Nickel Brewing The Answer Must Be In The Form Of A Question Review
- Scotch Malt Whisky Society Battle Axe Batch 08 Review