While suffering through a Phillies playoff game, I felt the need for a new beverage. Always a big fan, I opted for yet another product from Samuel Smith and thought I would give the Organically Produced Ale a try. I found the pour to yield an orange haze with a nice bit of foam. The overall aroma was malty with a slight fruity scent. The taste was clearly malt with almost no hint of hops. The mouth feel was thick and full and the finish was a litter bitter. Overall, this is a good beer. While the Beer Advocate gave it a B+, as I am partial to Samuel Smith products, I would rate it a little higher and give it an A-.
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Stella Artois Returns to the Super Bowl with Impactful Advertisement About the Global Water Crisis
- Scotch, Whiskey, Bourbon and Rye: Market Street Spirits Expands
- Texas-Based Rebecca Creek Distillery Expands To Florida
- Jordan Winery Announces 2018 Events Calendar
- The Brunello Di Montalcino Consortium Announces the US Premier of the 2013 Vintage to the US Market at Benvenuto Brunello
- Wilson Daniels Celebrates 40 Years