While suffering through a Phillies playoff game, I felt the need for a new beverage. Always a big fan, I opted for yet another product from Samuel Smith and thought I would give the Organically Produced Ale a try. I found the pour to yield an orange haze with a nice bit of foam. The overall aroma was malty with a slight fruity scent. The taste was clearly malt with almost no hint of hops. The mouth feel was thick and full and the finish was a litter bitter. Overall, this is a good beer. While the Beer Advocate gave it a B+, as I am partial to Samuel Smith products, I would rate it a little higher and give it an A-.
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Wine & Spirits Wholesalers of America Collaborates with Vermont Information Processing and Nielsen to Create a New Market Trend Report
- Angry Orchard Releases Understood in Motion 03, Exclusive American Cider Collaboration Created with Renowned UK Cider Maker Tom Oliver
- Blue Marble Cocktails Title Sponsor of 2018 Radical Cup North America
- Post Malone Joins Bud Light Dive Bar Tour As Latest Headliner
- Two Kentucky Icons Link Up To Create The Jim Beam® Natural Water Sanctuary Alliance At Bernheim Arboretum & Research Forest
- Pernod Ricard and JetSmarter Announce One-Of-A-Kind Partnership