Last Thursday, my better half let me know that the urchins had infested the Wookie’s yard and we were coordinating pizza for dinner. Not one to arrive empty-handed, I stopped at the local shop to purchase a cold six-pack suitable for sharing. (As it was still just Thursday, I figured a beer or two a man would be plenty). Since I was going to the Wookie’s and he constantly mocks me for my fruit beer selections, I followed form and opted for a Bar Harbor Blueberry Ale from the Atlantic Brewing Company. Naturally, the Wookie turned his nose up on my offering and continued to pile on the abuse. G-Lo felt my pain and had one which I believe he soon regretted. The beer had neither a blueberry taste nor finish and was not particularly memorable. It wasn’t a bad beer. It wasn’t a good beer. It was a little blah. I would give it a C (the average score at the Beer Advocate is a B-).
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at email@example.com!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- TravelCenters of America Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- The St. Joe Company Releases the Summer/Fall Issue of “Watersound Lifestyle,” the Watersound Club Member Magazine
- Food Network & Cooking Channel New York City Wine & Food Festival Presented by Capital One Returns Live to New York City This Fall
- Church’s Chicken® To Be Acquired by High Bluff Capital Partners and Investment Funds Managed by FS Investments
- MidOcean Partners Acquires Louisiana Fish Fry, a Leading Branded Flavor and Seasonings Platform
- Mic Drop: Bojangles Launches All-New Bo’s Chicken Sandwich
- PAR Technology Corporation Releases Conference Call and Webcast Information for Fiscal 2021 Second Quarter Financial Results
- Davidson Reserve Tennessee Whiskey Review
- Wawa + 2SP Brewing Sunfest Review
- Mionetto Prosecco Rosé Review
- Detroit City Distillery Summer Rum Review
- Episode 16: Catching Up On a Summer Day [or “How We Learned to Love DEET!”]
- Blue Chair Bay Rum & Tipsy Scoop Ice Cream Collaboration Review
- Jefferson’s Single Barrel No. 125 for Friendship Wine & Liquor Review