Last Thursday, my better half let me know that the urchins had infested the Wookie’s yard and we were coordinating pizza for dinner. Not one to arrive empty-handed, I stopped at the local shop to purchase a cold six-pack suitable for sharing. (As it was still just Thursday, I figured a beer or two a man would be plenty). Since I was going to the Wookie’s and he constantly mocks me for my fruit beer selections, I followed form and opted for a Bar Harbor Blueberry Ale from the Atlantic Brewing Company. Naturally, the Wookie turned his nose up on my offering and continued to pile on the abuse. G-Lo felt my pain and had one which I believe he soon regretted. The beer had neither a blueberry taste nor finish and was not particularly memorable. It wasn’t a bad beer. It wasn’t a good beer. It was a little blah. I would give it a C (the average score at the Beer Advocate is a B-).
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Perrin Brewing Dream Seeker Raspberry Blonde Ale Review
- Whip Shots Vodka Infused Whipped Cream Review
- Episode 22: Filey Bay Whisky + Heaps of TV and Movie Chat!
- Michter’s Small Batch Kentucky Straight Bourbon Review
- Iron Hill Lemon Cerveza Mexican Style Lager Review
- Johnnie Walker High Rye Whisky Review
- A #LIVE Boozie Chat with Shelley Sackier, Author & Whiskey Educator