Last Thursday, my better half let me know that the urchins had infested the Wookie’s yard and we were coordinating pizza for dinner. Not one to arrive empty-handed, I stopped at the local shop to purchase a cold six-pack suitable for sharing. (As it was still just Thursday, I figured a beer or two a man would be plenty). Since I was going to the Wookie’s and he constantly mocks me for my fruit beer selections, I followed form and opted for a Bar Harbor Blueberry Ale from the Atlantic Brewing Company. Naturally, the Wookie turned his nose up on my offering and continued to pile on the abuse. G-Lo felt my pain and had one which I believe he soon regretted. The beer had neither a blueberry taste nor finish and was not particularly memorable. It wasn’t a bad beer. It wasn’t a good beer. It was a little blah. I would give it a C (the average score at the Beer Advocate is a B-).
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Zephyr Introduces Presrv™ Wine and Beverage Coolers
- Ketel One Botanical Invites You To Gather Your Girlfriends, It's National Girls' Night In
- Orchestra Software Becomes Introductory Member of Square's New Solutions Partner Program
- FOOD & WINE Collaborates With Blackberry Farm Brewery To Create Limited Edition 40th Anniversary Beer, "Ampersand Saison"
- Beer Institute Releases August 2018 Domestic Tax Paid Estimate
- The 8 Million-Bottle Man Keeps Gold Medal Wine Club's Focus on Artisan Wineries and Gifting