Last Thursday, my better half let me know that the urchins had infested the Wookie’s yard and we were coordinating pizza for dinner. Not one to arrive empty-handed, I stopped at the local shop to purchase a cold six-pack suitable for sharing. (As it was still just Thursday, I figured a beer or two a man would be plenty). Since I was going to the Wookie’s and he constantly mocks me for my fruit beer selections, I followed form and opted for a Bar Harbor Blueberry Ale from the Atlantic Brewing Company. Naturally, the Wookie turned his nose up on my offering and continued to pile on the abuse. G-Lo felt my pain and had one which I believe he soon regretted. The beer had neither a blueberry taste nor finish and was not particularly memorable. It wasn’t a bad beer. It wasn’t a good beer. It was a little blah. I would give it a C (the average score at the Beer Advocate is a B-).
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- For March Madness Partygoers, New PSAs Highlight "Warning Signs" to Prevent Buzzed Driving
- Pernod Ricard and JetSmarter Announce One-Of-A-Kind Partnership
- Yuengling Celebrates Release Of Golden Pilsner
- The Drink of the Summer is Here: Truly Spiked & Sparkling Releases New Wild Berry Spiked Sparkling Water
- Two Michter's Masters Pamela Heilmann and Andrea Wilson Team Up for One 10 Year Bourbon Release
- The National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse's Response to President Trump's Initiative to Tackle the Opioid Crisis