Last Thursday, my better half let me know that the urchins had infested the Wookie’s yard and we were coordinating pizza for dinner. Not one to arrive empty-handed, I stopped at the local shop to purchase a cold six-pack suitable for sharing. (As it was still just Thursday, I figured a beer or two a man would be plenty). Since I was going to the Wookie’s and he constantly mocks me for my fruit beer selections, I followed form and opted for a Bar Harbor Blueberry Ale from the Atlantic Brewing Company. Naturally, the Wookie turned his nose up on my offering and continued to pile on the abuse. G-Lo felt my pain and had one which I believe he soon regretted. The beer had neither a blueberry taste nor finish and was not particularly memorable. It wasn’t a bad beer. It wasn’t a good beer. It was a little blah. I would give it a C (the average score at the Beer Advocate is a B-).
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- New Campaign Highlights 3,552 Beer Distribution Jobs in Washington
- The Summer Beerfest Returns to Breckenridge
- Innovative Wine and Spirits Announces Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits to Distribute Not Your Father's Bourbon in 35 States
- Can You Believe?! Jonathan Van Ness Will Join SMIRNOFF™ Vodka at the 2018 NYC Pride March to Celebrate Love in All Forms and LGBTQ Equality
- Adult Beverage E-commerce Leader Drizly Now Available In Over 100 Markets Across North America
- Yolo Rum Sells Equity Shares on Wefunder, for Crowdfund