Last Thursday, my better half let me know that the urchins had infested the Wookie’s yard and we were coordinating pizza for dinner. Not one to arrive empty-handed, I stopped at the local shop to purchase a cold six-pack suitable for sharing. (As it was still just Thursday, I figured a beer or two a man would be plenty). Since I was going to the Wookie’s and he constantly mocks me for my fruit beer selections, I followed form and opted for a Bar Harbor Blueberry Ale from the Atlantic Brewing Company. Naturally, the Wookie turned his nose up on my offering and continued to pile on the abuse. G-Lo felt my pain and had one which I believe he soon regretted. The beer had neither a blueberry taste nor finish and was not particularly memorable. It wasn’t a bad beer. It wasn’t a good beer. It was a little blah. I would give it a C (the average score at the Beer Advocate is a B-).
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Cocktail Cadre Cocktail T Shirts Review + A Classic Old Fashioned
- Boardroom Spirits Brandy Limited Release 2021 Review
- One Show, One Drink, Vol 5: Stripes + Glen Breton Rare 14 YO Single Malt
- Compass Box The Story of The Spaniard Whisky Review
- Doan Distillery Pink Grapefruit Quakerade Review
- Boardroom Spirits Nocino 2021 Review
- One Show, One Drink, Vol. 4: Deadwood S1E12 + Milk & Honey Distillery Dead Sea Cask