Last Thursday, my better half let me know that the urchins had infested the Wookie’s yard and we were coordinating pizza for dinner. Not one to arrive empty-handed, I stopped at the local shop to purchase a cold six-pack suitable for sharing. (As it was still just Thursday, I figured a beer or two a man would be plenty). Since I was going to the Wookie’s and he constantly mocks me for my fruit beer selections, I followed form and opted for a Bar Harbor Blueberry Ale from the Atlantic Brewing Company. Naturally, the Wookie turned his nose up on my offering and continued to pile on the abuse. G-Lo felt my pain and had one which I believe he soon regretted. The beer had neither a blueberry taste nor finish and was not particularly memorable. It wasn’t a bad beer. It wasn’t a good beer. It was a little blah. I would give it a C (the average score at the Beer Advocate is a B-).
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Hennessy and Opening Ceremony Announce East Meets West Inspired Collaboration
- World Crawl Releases New Tour: Whistler Craft Crawl a Social Tasting Experience
- Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board Celebrates Grand Re-Opening of Fine Wine & Good Spirits in Scranton, Lackawanna County
- The Launch of Whiskey Glasses That Sparkle Like Aurora Lights Thanks to Titanium Coating Was on December 5
- Dallas Bar Hit with $25 Million Wrongful Death Verdict After Fatal Drunk-Driving Crash
- America's Best Wine Festival Returns to One of America's 10 Best Small Historic Towns: Garagiste Festival Comes to Solvang February 8th - 10th
- Tiki 101 with Jessica Souza and Chief Tiki Tay of Hudson House
- The Kids Are Alright. A Private Tour of Chicago’s Koval Distillery.
- A Video Review of Mozart Chocolate Cream
- Post #1301: A Video Review of Two New Holland Dragon’s Milk Expressions
- A Tasting at the Isle of Skye Brewing Company on the Isle of Skye