Last Thursday, my better half let me know that the urchins had infested the Wookie’s yard and we were coordinating pizza for dinner. Not one to arrive empty-handed, I stopped at the local shop to purchase a cold six-pack suitable for sharing. (As it was still just Thursday, I figured a beer or two a man would be plenty). Since I was going to the Wookie’s and he constantly mocks me for my fruit beer selections, I followed form and opted for a Bar Harbor Blueberry Ale from the Atlantic Brewing Company. Naturally, the Wookie turned his nose up on my offering and continued to pile on the abuse. G-Lo felt my pain and had one which I believe he soon regretted. The beer had neither a blueberry taste nor finish and was not particularly memorable. It wasn’t a bad beer. It wasn’t a good beer. It was a little blah. I would give it a C (the average score at the Beer Advocate is a B-).
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Wrapmate Releases First of Its Kind Ecommerce Platform for Vehicle Graphics Projects
- Chile Gift Card and Incentive Card Market Intelligence and Future Growth Dynamics Report 2021-2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
- Fifth + Broadway Retail and Dining Opens in the Heart of Downtown Nashville
- Jack in the Box Inc. to Present at Investor Conference in March
- It’s the Collab of the Season: E.L.F. Cosmetics X Chipotle Launch a Limited Edition Makeup Collection
- Panda Express Sued by Former Employee for Sexual Battery and Harassment After Horrific Mandatory “Self-Improvement Seminar”
- Cresco Labs to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results on March 25th, 2021
- Episode 10: The Four Horsemen of The Apocalypse
- A LIVE Booze Chat with the Makers of Yebiga Rakija and Boardroom Spirits
- Oskar Blues Oskar’s Lager Review
- Bulleit Barrel Strength Bourbon Batch No. 6 Review
- Double Nickel Brewing The Answer Must Be In The Form Of A Question Review
- Scotch Malt Whisky Society Battle Axe Batch 08 Review
- Episode 9: Love Is In The Air