Last Thursday, my better half let me know that the urchins had infested the Wookie’s yard and we were coordinating pizza for dinner. Not one to arrive empty-handed, I stopped at the local shop to purchase a cold six-pack suitable for sharing. (As it was still just Thursday, I figured a beer or two a man would be plenty). Since I was going to the Wookie’s and he constantly mocks me for my fruit beer selections, I followed form and opted for a Bar Harbor Blueberry Ale from the Atlantic Brewing Company. Naturally, the Wookie turned his nose up on my offering and continued to pile on the abuse. G-Lo felt my pain and had one which I believe he soon regretted. The beer had neither a blueberry taste nor finish and was not particularly memorable. It wasn’t a bad beer. It wasn’t a good beer. It was a little blah. I would give it a C (the average score at the Beer Advocate is a B-).
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at email@example.com!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- FCPT Announces Acquisition of a Pathway Vet Alliance Property for $1.8 Million
- The Duckhorn Portfolio to Report Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results on June 7, 2021
- Yelp to Participate in the J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Communications Conference
- Ark Restaurants Announces Financial Results for the Second Quarter of 2021
- Dough Wines Announces Inaugural Class of Ambassadors
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Brown-Forman Statement
- Jack in the Box Names New Chief Operating Officer
- DRNXMYTH Ready-To-Drink Cocktails Review
- Dubliner Whiskey & Honeycomb Review
- A Trio of Perrin Brewing IPAs Reviewed
- 503 Distilling I’m Your Huckleberry Lemonade Review
- Which Drink Pairs Best with Mackie’s Haggis and Black Pepper Crisps: Irn Bru, Tea, or Ardbeg Wee Beastie?
- Episode 13: The Rum Show!
- Dogfish Head Cherry Bergamot Whiskey Sour Review