Wrapping another weekend and enjoying some beautiful weather, G-LO and I, along with honorary Booze Dancer “Crazy Eye”, kicked back on my deck Sunday night and had some great brews (pictured above). Most of these brews are old friends, so this isn’t a full review of each. I will only say that each is worth a try. The brews included:
- Saranac IPA – A hops lovers brew on the nose and palate.
- Saranac Adirondack Lager – A well balanced German style lager.
- Saranac Black Forest – A Bavarian black beer. Crazy Eye detected hints of caramel and chocolate.
- Troegs Nugget Nectar – Hoppy and high ABV. One of my favorite brews.
- Bell’s Oberon Ale – A wheat ale. This one I’ve never had so I’ll let G-LO comment on his impression.
So maybe Saranac Sunday would be a better description than Sudsy Sunday, but whatever we call it, it was a good end to the weekend with friends and brew.