“It’s just the booze dancing…” started out as a quasi-joke amongst four friends while sitting around the fire and drinking copious amounts of whisky. We considered various names for this collaborative forum ranging from “The Whisky Dicks” to “The BackDrunkAgains”. We ultimately settled on “It’s just the booze dancing …” as it was unique and invoked the feeling of increased intelligence and smoothness one often gets after a few drinks.
Although we originally envisioned that the blog would focus solely on our whisky infused banter, our subject matter has widened, but still never strayed from what we consider the “finer things” in life. Our first 200+ posts have covered beer, restaurants, travel, bars, music, gadgets/technology, whisky, and so much more. We’ve received some great comments from our readers and also used this forum to publicly poke fun at each other. One year in and we’re just starting to really have some fun with it. We’re looking forward to more fun and silliness in year two!
At the one year mark here are some “It’s just the booze dancing…” facts of note:
Top Five Posts (Most Viewed):
- Johnnie Walker’s Journey of Taste: My Introduction to Single Malt Whisky
- Lunch Review – Dublin Square, Cherry Hill, NJ
- Beer Review – Mike’s Hard Black Cherry Lemonade
- Beer Review – Paulaner Hefe Weizen
- Brew Review – Sam Adams Noble Pils
Bottom Five Posts (Least Viewed):
- Beer Review – Racer 5 & Ruination IPA
- Something to look forward to…
- Turkey Day Beer Review #2 – Founders Breakfast Stout
- Beer Review – Samuel Smith’s Organically Produced Ale
- Beer Review – Bar Harbor Blueberry Ale
Top Search Term: Paulaner (We still can’t figure this one out)