Please rate and review the show on your favorite Podcast platform, and if you have any questions or comments, message us here, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s been said that the best part of the NBA season is the off-season. As soon as that last dumpster of LA Clipper Championship tees burns down to ashes at the downtown parade and the 13th guy on the roster finishes embarrassing himself by twerking and rapping on a double decker bus slow rolling towards the throngs of fans skipping work and school, the REAL NBA season starts, and the fun begins…
- Where is KD going?
- Where is KD not going?
- Where will Russ and Harden not win their first championship? Again.
- What is that 4th grader who will be the Jazz’s first pick in the 2030 draft doing after summer camp today?
- Which Khardashian will be sitting with the No. 1 pick at the draft?
- Why is Luka pitching the ninth inning for the Rangers in a meaningless game against the Angels?
- Has Kyrie driven off the edge of the earth yet?
- Will the new ad-laden, haute couture, skin tight uniforms of the (insert team name here) make everyone nauseous or willing to fork out three bills for an official one to wear around the house?
- Was that really Shaq, Kenny, and Chuck in the pit crew for Lewis Hamilton at Silverstone, and has Chuck never ever put gas in a car before? Jeez!
This is the NBA offseason in all of its drama filled glory. Questions leading to speculation, rumor, innuendo, scuttlebutt, fake trades, fist fights between Woj, Shams, and Steven A. leading to sports talk radio yelling, nasty online forums, and nerdy MIT analytical YouTube videos proving once and for all that Zach LeVine is by far the greatest Chicago Bull of all time.
And One Show, One Drink is right here to add to the offseason madness with this All Star, 3&D, pick & pop, floater in the lane episode as we settle into the ultra comfy BoozeDancing luxury suite and watch Hustle, the latest from Adam Sandler. You’ll get all the hoops references once you tune in. Don’t worry, it’ll all make sense like cap holds, protected draft choices, standard/non-taxpayer mid-level exception, and Bird rights.
And unlike a real NBA game, you don’t have to just listen to the last two minutes. This is one episode you’ll be on the edge of your seat for from the opening tip.
One Show, One Drink, your unofficial NBA off-season podcast of record from the BoozeDancing Entertainment Network.
BLOCK OR CHARGE?