It’s Father’s Day weekend! The most holiest of high holidays. There are only a few hours left to find that perfect gift that says, Thanks Dad! If you need some suggestions here are some tips from the Booze Dancers:
10 Gift Ideas for Dad
- Craft Beer — It’s always the right size.
- Single Malt Scotch — It never goes out of style
- A Happy Place — Get dad his own Brew Cave
- A beer bottle bed – If you start drinking now you could make one yourself
- Whiskey Barrel Sun Glasses — ’cause they’re cool!
- Some brew art – The Venn of Beer
- How about a Whiskey Tour of Scotland?
- Or an all expense paid trip to next year’s Philly Beer Week?
- For the outdoorsy drinker some steel pint glasses
and finally …..
- Just leave Dad alone. All we want is a little rest and relaxation
But whatever you get to show your Pop that you love him please, under no circumstances, buy him a Randall Jr.. Dad loves his beer the way the brewer intended it. No need to add funky infusions.
Categories: Booze Banter