On Monday, I was forced (?) to go to G-Lo’s house to retrieve several Bakugans that were left behind by my 6 yr old. Having been raised properly, I did not show up empty-handed. I presented G-Lo with a bottle of Wells Bombardier (ABV of 5.2% www.bombardier.co.uk). As with the Samuel Smith, the Victorian pint comes in handy for sharing. This beer was new to me and I was pleasantly surprised by the color and heft of the brew. A clear, maple colored drink with well balance of the malt and the hops, if forced to assign a letter grade, I would give this an A-. Drinking on a Monday … I guess this could be a good start to the week.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Hong Kong Wine & Dine Festival Adopts an “Online + Offline” Format to Showcase a Boundless Gastronomic Experience to Global Audiences
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Jack in the Box Inc. to Present at Investor Conference in December
- Starbucks to Host Biennial Investor Day on December 9, 2020
- Groupon to Participate in the Credit Suisse 24th Annual Technology Conference
- Cierto Tequila Wins an Incredible Six Awards at the 2020 Melbourne International Spirits Competition
- Cloud Kitchen Market to Grow by USD 1.18 Billion During 2020-2024, Bundl Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and CloudKitchens Emerge as Key Contributors to Market Growth | Technavio
- Freeze Dried Food Market Report 2020: Global Growth, Trends, and Forecast to 2025 Featuring Nestle, European Freeze Dry, Ajinomoto., Asahi, and Harmony House Food - ResearchAndMarkets.com
- A Friday Night #LIVE WhiskyChat with @WhatTastesGood & @WhiskyLassie
- Episode 3: You Look Great for 95!
- Definitive Brewing Co. 35 Session Ale w/ Raspberry & Peach Review
- A LIVE Paul John Whisky Tasting w/ Koray Kaan Ozdemir, Brand Ambassador
- Port Askaig 110 Proof Islay Whisky Review
- Lesser Evil Organic Popcorn Review
- Episode 2: Crash & Burn