On Monday, I was forced (?) to go to G-Lo’s house to retrieve several Bakugans that were left behind by my 6 yr old. Having been raised properly, I did not show up empty-handed. I presented G-Lo with a bottle of Wells Bombardier (ABV of 5.2% www.bombardier.co.uk). As with the Samuel Smith, the Victorian pint comes in handy for sharing. This beer was new to me and I was pleasantly surprised by the color and heft of the brew. A clear, maple colored drink with well balance of the malt and the hops, if forced to assign a letter grade, I would give this an A-. Drinking on a Monday … I guess this could be a good start to the week.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Jack in the Box Inc. Reports Second Quarter FY 2021 Earnings; Provides Fiscal 2021 Guidance; Announces 10 Percent Increase in Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Global Craft Beer Market, Forecast & Opportunities, 2021-2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
- Worldwide Dark Spirits Industry to 2027 - Clean Label and Organic to Gain More Recognition in the Coming Years Presenting Opportunities - ResearchAndMarkets.com
- United States Cannabis Council Becomes Responsibility.org Corporate Partner
- Aries Donates Face Masks for NC State University Spring 2021 Commencement
- Onda Raises $5M in Series A Financing to Expand Sparkling Tequila Brand Nationally
- Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits Achieves One Million New Points of Distribution with Proof® Digital Ecosystem
- Dubliner Whiskey & Honeycomb Review
- A Trio of Perrin Brewing IPAs Reviewed
- 503 Distilling I’m Your Huckleberry Lemonade Review
- Which Drink Pairs Best with Mackie’s Haggis and Black Pepper Crisps: Irn Bru, Tea, or Ardbeg Wee Beastie?
- Episode 13: The Rum Show!
- Dogfish Head Cherry Bergamot Whiskey Sour Review
- Deep Ellum Brewing Co. Cadillac Bandito Review