On Monday, I was forced (?) to go to G-Lo’s house to retrieve several Bakugans that were left behind by my 6 yr old. Having been raised properly, I did not show up empty-handed. I presented G-Lo with a bottle of Wells Bombardier (ABV of 5.2% www.bombardier.co.uk). As with the Samuel Smith, the Victorian pint comes in handy for sharing. This beer was new to me and I was pleasantly surprised by the color and heft of the brew. A clear, maple colored drink with well balance of the malt and the hops, if forced to assign a letter grade, I would give this an A-. Drinking on a Monday … I guess this could be a good start to the week.
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Captain Morgan Taps Adam Devine to Join the Crew in Support of House Parties Everywhere
- Wine Tasting US Open Championship Announces 2018 Team USA
- HarborWalk Village Announces Fall Event Schedule
- Mumm Napa Kicks Off 2018 Harvest August 15 With Winery Celebration in Napa Valley
- Dangerous 4 a.m. Bar Bill SB 905 Advances as Lawmakers Choose Bar Profits Over Public Health & Safety
- CORRECTION: Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board Names Top Bidders in Sixth Restaurant License Auction
- A #BoozyChat About Port Askaig with Chris Maybin and Oliver Chilton of Specialty Drinks Ltd.
- A Tasting at the Murder Table, Episode 3: A Review of Bom Bom Fully Baked
- Coming Soon: Iron Hill Center City
- Whisky Review – Port Askaig 8 Year Old
- A #BoozyChat with Greg Swartz, Director of The Water of Life – A Whisky Film