On Monday, I was forced (?) to go to G-Lo’s house to retrieve several Bakugans that were left behind by my 6 yr old. Having been raised properly, I did not show up empty-handed. I presented G-Lo with a bottle of Wells Bombardier (ABV of 5.2% www.bombardier.co.uk). As with the Samuel Smith, the Victorian pint comes in handy for sharing. This beer was new to me and I was pleasantly surprised by the color and heft of the brew. A clear, maple colored drink with well balance of the malt and the hops, if forced to assign a letter grade, I would give this an A-. Drinking on a Monday … I guess this could be a good start to the week.
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- All-Star Pop Group, The Slay Team, Kicks Off Summer with Effervescent Music Video and New Hit Single Crushin' It in Tandem with Barefoot
- Ghost Train Brewing Company Releases 99 Calorie Light Lager
- Fine Wine & Good Spirits Stores Will be Open on Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Other Holidays in 2018
- Patrón Tequila Embarks on Nationwide Tour Inspiring Consumers to "Patrón the Summer"
- will.i.am Awards 'Superstar' Entrepreneurs in Final of $1M Chivas Competition
- CannTrust to Launch Three New Recreational Brands: Liiv™, Synr.g™ and Xscape™