On Monday, I was forced (?) to go to G-Lo’s house to retrieve several Bakugans that were left behind by my 6 yr old. Having been raised properly, I did not show up empty-handed. I presented G-Lo with a bottle of Wells Bombardier (ABV of 5.2% www.bombardier.co.uk). As with the Samuel Smith, the Victorian pint comes in handy for sharing. This beer was new to me and I was pleasantly surprised by the color and heft of the brew. A clear, maple colored drink with well balance of the malt and the hops, if forced to assign a letter grade, I would give this an A-. Drinking on a Monday … I guess this could be a good start to the week.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at email@example.com!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- The EuroCave Group Announces New Chief Executive Officer
- FCPT Announces Acquisition of Two Service Kings for $6.2 Million
- TravelCenters of America Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- The St. Joe Company Releases the Summer/Fall Issue of “Watersound Lifestyle,” the Watersound Club Member Magazine
- Food Network & Cooking Channel New York City Wine & Food Festival Presented by Capital One Returns Live to New York City This Fall
- Church’s Chicken® To Be Acquired by High Bluff Capital Partners and Investment Funds Managed by FS Investments
- MidOcean Partners Acquires Louisiana Fish Fry, a Leading Branded Flavor and Seasonings Platform
- Davidson Reserve Tennessee Whiskey Review
- Wawa + 2SP Brewing Sunfest Review
- Mionetto Prosecco Rosé Review
- Detroit City Distillery Summer Rum Review
- Episode 16: Catching Up On a Summer Day [or “How We Learned to Love DEET!”]
- Blue Chair Bay Rum & Tipsy Scoop Ice Cream Collaboration Review
- Jefferson’s Single Barrel No. 125 for Friendship Wine & Liquor Review