On Monday, I was forced (?) to go to G-Lo’s house to retrieve several Bakugans that were left behind by my 6 yr old. Having been raised properly, I did not show up empty-handed. I presented G-Lo with a bottle of Wells Bombardier (ABV of 5.2% www.bombardier.co.uk). As with the Samuel Smith, the Victorian pint comes in handy for sharing. This beer was new to me and I was pleasantly surprised by the color and heft of the brew. A clear, maple colored drink with well balance of the malt and the hops, if forced to assign a letter grade, I would give this an A-. Drinking on a Monday … I guess this could be a good start to the week.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Cedar Fair Announces Availability of 2020 K-1 Tax Packages
- Yum! Brands, Inc. to Participate in the J.P. Morgan Gaming, Lodging, Restaurant & Leisure Management Access Forum
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. Reports Results for the Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Year Ended December 27, 2020
- SITE Centers to Present at the 2021 Citi Virtual Global Property CEO Conference
- Chloe Wine Collection Announces Two Initiatives in Celebration of Women’s History Month
- 2021 Could See Record Retail Sales Growth but Economy Still Hinges on Coronavirus
- Nathan’s Famous Continues International Expansion in North America and Beyond
- A LIVE Booze Chat with the Makers of Yebiga Rakija and Boardroom Spirits
- Oskar Blues Oskar’s Lager Review
- Bulleit Barrel Strength Bourbon Batch No. 6 Review
- Double Nickel Brewing The Answer Must Be In The Form Of A Question Review
- Scotch Malt Whisky Society Battle Axe Batch 08 Review
- Episode 9: Love Is In The Air
- Samuel Smith Imperial Stout Review