On Monday, I was forced (?) to go to G-Lo’s house to retrieve several Bakugans that were left behind by my 6 yr old. Having been raised properly, I did not show up empty-handed. I presented G-Lo with a bottle of Wells Bombardier (ABV of 5.2% www.bombardier.co.uk). As with the Samuel Smith, the Victorian pint comes in handy for sharing. This beer was new to me and I was pleasantly surprised by the color and heft of the brew. A clear, maple colored drink with well balance of the malt and the hops, if forced to assign a letter grade, I would give this an A-. Drinking on a Monday … I guess this could be a good start to the week.
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Access Publishing Launches New Paso Robles Best Businesses Website
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits stocks exclusive Florida-made vodka
- 8 Recipes to Help Ring in the Holiday Season
- Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board Celebrates Grand Opening of Fine Wine & Good Spirits Premium Collection in Bridgeville, Allegheny County
- Stoli® Group Taps World-Renowned Shigeru Ban Architects to Create State-of-the-Art "Kentucky Owl Park"
- Trumer Pils Debuts New Packaging Design For First Time In U.S. Market
- A Tasting at the Isle of Skye Brewing Company on the Isle of Skye
- Beer Review – Iron Hill Brewery Dubble Danke
- A Visit to the Newly Expanded Boardroom Spirits Distillery and Tasting Room
- Pour Yourself A Picture Perfect Pint of Guinness With YOUR Picture On It
- Beer Review – Maine Beer Company Woods and Waters