On Monday, I was forced (?) to go to G-Lo’s house to retrieve several Bakugans that were left behind by my 6 yr old. Having been raised properly, I did not show up empty-handed. I presented G-Lo with a bottle of Wells Bombardier (ABV of 5.2% www.bombardier.co.uk). As with the Samuel Smith, the Victorian pint comes in handy for sharing. This beer was new to me and I was pleasantly surprised by the color and heft of the brew. A clear, maple colored drink with well balance of the malt and the hops, if forced to assign a letter grade, I would give this an A-. Drinking on a Monday … I guess this could be a good start to the week.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at email@example.com!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- BBX Capital Corporation Provides Update Regarding Trading of its Class A Common Stock and Class B Common Stock Pending Completion of the Spin-Off of BBX Capital Florida LLC
- Craft Brew Alliance and Anheuser-Busch Partnership Cleared by U.S. Dept. of Justice
- Dave & Buster’s Goes “Ding Ding Ding” in First National Campaign by Mother New York
- Online On-Demand Food Delivery Services Market| Insights on the Crisis and the Roadmap to Recovery from COVID-19 Pandemic| Technavio
- A LIVE Whisky Chat with the Founders of Faer Isles Distillery
- Scotch Malt Whisky Society Cask No. 55.57 (aka Digging Up Ginger) Review
- Cape May Brewing Tan Limes Review
- An Evening with ImpEx Beverages in Support of the Hospitality Industry
- Blackadder Raw Cask Peat Reek Review
- Bavik Super Pils Review
- Milk & Honey Distillery Levantine Gin Review