On Monday, I was forced (?) to go to G-Lo’s house to retrieve several Bakugans that were left behind by my 6 yr old. Having been raised properly, I did not show up empty-handed. I presented G-Lo with a bottle of Wells Bombardier (ABV of 5.2% www.bombardier.co.uk). As with the Samuel Smith, the Victorian pint comes in handy for sharing. This beer was new to me and I was pleasantly surprised by the color and heft of the brew. A clear, maple colored drink with well balance of the malt and the hops, if forced to assign a letter grade, I would give this an A-. Drinking on a Monday … I guess this could be a good start to the week.
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Yum! Brands, Inc. to Participate in the Bernstein 2019 Annual Strategic Decisions Conference
- The Cheesecake Factory to Present at the Baird 2019 Global Consumer, Technology & Services Conference
- Rooshine: Final Negotiations will Conclude in a Planned Visit From One of Asia’s Leading Wine Distributors
- Friendly’s Food Revival at Center of New “Deliciously Fun” Ad Campaign
- Eritage Resort Lakeside Bungalows Open June 1, 2019
- Generational Equity Advises East Annrook Party Store in Sale to a Private Investor
- Hardee’s® and Carl’s Jr.® Kick-off Annual Stars for Heroes℠ Campaign
- A Temporary Farewell to Whisky Jewbilee, and a BIG Shalom to Kiddushfest!
- Whisky Review – The John Milroy Selection Tobermory 8 Year Old
- Philly Beer Week XII Kicks Off 10 Sudsy Day of Fun on May 31st!
- Booze Review – A Trio of Quaker City Shrubs
- Beer Review – Iron Hill Clock Out Lager
- Beer Review – Dogfish Head Super Eight Super Gose
- Whisky Review – Bluebird Distilling Four Grain Bourbon