On Monday, I was forced (?) to go to G-Lo’s house to retrieve several Bakugans that were left behind by my 6 yr old. Having been raised properly, I did not show up empty-handed. I presented G-Lo with a bottle of Wells Bombardier (ABV of 5.2% www.bombardier.co.uk). As with the Samuel Smith, the Victorian pint comes in handy for sharing. This beer was new to me and I was pleasantly surprised by the color and heft of the brew. A clear, maple colored drink with well balance of the malt and the hops, if forced to assign a letter grade, I would give this an A-. Drinking on a Monday … I guess this could be a good start to the week.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at email@example.com!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Boardroom Spirits Brandy Limited Release 2021 Review
- One Show, One Drink, Vol 5: Stripes + Glen Breton Rare 14 YO Single Malt
- Compass Box The Story of The Spaniard Whisky Review
- Doan Distillery Pink Grapefruit Quakerade Review
- Boardroom Spirits Nocino 2021 Review
- One Show, One Drink, Vol. 4: Deadwood S1E12 + Milk & Honey Distillery Dead Sea Cask
- The Macallan 12 Year Old Double Cask Whisky Review