On Monday, I was forced (?) to go to G-Lo’s house to retrieve several Bakugans that were left behind by my 6 yr old. Having been raised properly, I did not show up empty-handed. I presented G-Lo with a bottle of Wells Bombardier (ABV of 5.2% www.bombardier.co.uk). As with the Samuel Smith, the Victorian pint comes in handy for sharing. This beer was new to me and I was pleasantly surprised by the color and heft of the brew. A clear, maple colored drink with well balance of the malt and the hops, if forced to assign a letter grade, I would give this an A-. Drinking on a Monday … I guess this could be a good start to the week.
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- For March Madness Partygoers, New PSAs Highlight "Warning Signs" to Prevent Buzzed Driving
- Pernod Ricard and JetSmarter Announce One-Of-A-Kind Partnership
- Yuengling Celebrates Release Of Golden Pilsner
- The Drink of the Summer is Here: Truly Spiked & Sparkling Releases New Wild Berry Spiked Sparkling Water
- Two Michter's Masters Pamela Heilmann and Andrea Wilson Team Up for One 10 Year Bourbon Release
- The National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse's Response to President Trump's Initiative to Tackle the Opioid Crisis