Apparently, July 27th is National Scotch Whisky Day. At least that’s what people are saying on Twitter and Facebook. Although I haven’t seen anything official about this event on the interwebz, who am I to argue? Every day is a great day to enjoy a dram of Scotch whisky! I will be celebrating with a glass of Highland Park 12. How will you be celebrating?
Join 2,533 other followers
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at email@example.com!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Revanche Cognac Review
- Ole Smoky Amaretto Whiskey Review + The Godfather Cocktail
- A Potluck Happy Hour w/ André Darlington, Author of Bar Menu
- Knob Creek 9 Year Old Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Catoctin Creek Roundstone Rye Distiller’s Edition Review
- Aberlour A’bunadh Alba Batch #5 Speyside Single Malt Scotch Whisky Review
- Bernheim Original Kentucky Straight Wheat Whiskey Review