Apparently, July 27th is National Scotch Whisky Day. At least that’s what people are saying on Twitter and Facebook. Although I haven’t seen anything official about this event on the interwebz, who am I to argue? Every day is a great day to enjoy a dram of Scotch whisky! I will be celebrating with a glass of Highland Park 12. How will you be celebrating?
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at email@example.com!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Boardroom Spirits Brandy Limited Release 2021 Review
- One Show, One Drink, Vol 5: Stripes + Glen Breton Rare 14 YO Single Malt
- Compass Box The Story of The Spaniard Whisky Review
- Doan Distillery Pink Grapefruit Quakerade Review
- Boardroom Spirits Nocino 2021 Review
- One Show, One Drink, Vol. 4: Deadwood S1E12 + Milk & Honey Distillery Dead Sea Cask
- The Macallan 12 Year Old Double Cask Whisky Review