The Sam Adams Holiday Porter was a part of the sampler pack that I was given as an extra Christmas present from my father-in-law. As a fan of darker beers, I looked forward to trying the Holiday Porter and it did not disappoint. The nose was filled with the aroma of the four types of malted barley used. The pour was a nice chestnut-brown with a good amount of carbonation. The mouth feel was full and the flavor robust with a taste rich in malt but with a nice balance of hops. The Beer Advocate gave it a B+ and I whole heartedly agree.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Global Kombucha Market- Featuring Brew Dr. Kombucha, GTs Living Foods, Health-Ade LLC, and Humm Kombucha LLC. Among Others
- Indian Cloud Kitchens - The Secret Sauce to Survive in the Post-COVID Restaurant Market? - ResearchAndMarkets.com
- Home Beer Brewing Machine Market to Grow by USD 14.53 Million in 2020, AIBrew Corp. and Blichmann Engineering Emerge as Key Contributors to Growth | Technavio
- Fazoli’s Franchisee Selects PAR Technology’s Brink POS® to Launch Concept’s First Ghost Kitchen
- Applova Tops Your Restaurant’s Profits
- Bloomin’ Brands Reports Strengthening Sales Trends
- LaLiga’s El Clásico to Air Exclusively on beIN SPORTS in North America on Saturday, Oct. 24 at 10 a.m. EDT
- Deep Ellum Brewing Lateral Haze IPA Review
- Episode 1: Yesterday, Today, & Tomorrow
- Rogue Pineapple Party Punch IPA Review
- A LIVE Tasting of Milam & Greene Triple Cask Bourbon and Rye Whiskeys
- Waterford Single Malt Irish Whisky Review
- Glen Scotia Double Cask Review
- Welcome to the What We Watch When We Drink Podcast