With the first hint of winter, I opted for yet another product from Samuel Smith and had a Winter Welcome. I found the pour to yield a deep amber with a thick foam. The aroma was malty with a faint citrus scent. The mouth feel was thick and full and the taste was malt and fruit with just the slightest bitter finish. I found this to be a really good seasonal beer. So, while the Beer Advocate gave it a B, I would rate it higher and give it an A-.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Resonate Blends, Inc. Appoints Global Communications Agency BPCM to Launch First-Ever Cannabis Cordials Line
- Punchh Spices Up Cinco de Mayo with Personalized Loyalty and Offers Results
- Groupon Announces First Quarter 2021 Results
- Good Times Restaurants Reports Second Quarter Results
- Shake Shack Announces First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Yelp Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Waitr Reports First Quarter 2021 Results
- 503 Distilling I’m Your Huckleberry Lemonade Review
- Which Drink Pairs Best with Mackie’s Haggis and Black Pepper Crisps: Irn Bru, Tea, or Ardbeg Wee Beastie?
- Episode 13: The Rum Show!
- Dogfish Head Cherry Bergamot Whiskey Sour Review
- Deep Ellum Brewing Co. Cadillac Bandito Review
- Join Us LIVE on Tonight’s ImpEx Distillery Deep Dive Show!
- Paulaner Hefe-Weizen Review