In the middle of the week, I selected another pint to satisfy my thirst and curiosity. I poured out a Paulaner Hefe Weizen. This is the best-selling beer by the Paulaner Brewery, and the use of specially produced top-fermented yeast is what gives the beer its unmistakable taste. I found the cloudy, orange color and fruity aroma to be most appealing. The taste was no less disappointing with a blend of wheat and mild citrus and a slightly bitter finish. The mouth feel was clean and crisp. I would give this an A-.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- First Watch Restaurant Group, Inc. Announces Launch of Initial Public Offering
- Toast Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- mesm Tokyo, Autograph Collection Launches a Special Plan Focusing on the Motif of "The Phantom of the Opera" as Interpreted by the Shiki Theater Company
- Retail Brokerage MONA Celebrates One Year of Shaping NYC’s Retail Renaissance
- 2021 Report on the United States Multiple Beverage Market - ResearchAndMarkets.com
- Economic Impact Analysis Reveals The Flying Lark and Grants Pass Downs Will Contribute $10.7 Billion in Industry Spend in Southern Oregon Over 30 Years
- Cintas Crowns Ohio’s Two Cities Pizza as America’s Best Restroom®
- Common Cider Company Modern Hard Cider Review
- Dogfish Head Mango Smoovie Review
- American Whiskey Convention V is All Set for September 10, 2021!
- Firestone Walker Flyjack Hazy IPA Review
- Episode 17: Mezcal & Mayhem!
- Brody’s Crafted Cocktails Review
- A LIVE Tasting of The ImpEx Collection With Chris Uhde of ImpEx Beverages