In the middle of the week, I selected another pint to satisfy my thirst and curiosity. I poured out a Paulaner Hefe Weizen. This is the best-selling beer by the Paulaner Brewery, and the use of specially produced top-fermented yeast is what gives the beer its unmistakable taste. I found the cloudy, orange color and fruity aroma to be most appealing. The taste was no less disappointing with a blend of wheat and mild citrus and a slightly bitter finish. The mouth feel was clean and crisp. I would give this an A-.
Join 2,533 other followers
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at email@example.com!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Revanche Cognac Review
- Ole Smoky Amaretto Whiskey Review + The Godfather Cocktail
- A Potluck Happy Hour w/ André Darlington, Author of Bar Menu
- Knob Creek 9 Year Old Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Catoctin Creek Roundstone Rye Distiller’s Edition Review
- Aberlour A’bunadh Alba Batch #5 Speyside Single Malt Scotch Whisky Review
- Bernheim Original Kentucky Straight Wheat Whiskey Review