In the middle of the week, I selected another pint to satisfy my thirst and curiosity. I poured out a Paulaner Hefe Weizen. This is the best-selling beer by the Paulaner Brewery, and the use of specially produced top-fermented yeast is what gives the beer its unmistakable taste. I found the cloudy, orange color and fruity aroma to be most appealing. The taste was no less disappointing with a blend of wheat and mild citrus and a slightly bitter finish. The mouth feel was clean and crisp. I would give this an A-.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at email@example.com!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- YUM! Brands Announces Intention to Refinance Certain Notes Issued Pursuant to its Existing Securitization Financing Facility
- FCPT Announces Acquisition of a Popeyes and a Bojangles Property for $4.6 Million
- Shake Shack Announces Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Groupon Announces Second Quarter 2021 Results
- Chuy’s Holdings, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Yelp Reports Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- MAD TASTY Signs Deal With Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits to Bring Hemp-Infused Sparkling Water to Markets Nationwide
- Holmes Cay Single Origin Edition Fiji Rum Review
- Davidson Reserve Tennessee Whiskey Review
- Wawa + 2SP Brewing Sunfest Review
- Mionetto Prosecco Rosé Review
- Detroit City Distillery Summer Rum Review
- Episode 16: Catching Up On a Summer Day [or “How We Learned to Love DEET!”]
- Blue Chair Bay Rum & Tipsy Scoop Ice Cream Collaboration Review