In the middle of the week, I selected another pint to satisfy my thirst and curiosity. I poured out a Paulaner Hefe Weizen. This is the best-selling beer by the Paulaner Brewery, and the use of specially produced top-fermented yeast is what gives the beer its unmistakable taste. I found the cloudy, orange color and fruity aroma to be most appealing. The taste was no less disappointing with a blend of wheat and mild citrus and a slightly bitter finish. The mouth feel was clean and crisp. I would give this an A-.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at email@example.com!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Performance Food Group Company Participates in the 2021 Jefferies Virtual Consumer Conference; Increases Fiscal Fourth Quarter 2021 Outlook
- TAILS® Targets 10,000 On-Trade Outlets Across Europe
- Prairie Wolf Spirits, Inc. Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Prairie Wolf Distillery Hand Sanitizer packed in 16.9 oz. and 20 oz Bottles Because They Resemble Drink Containers
- Dreyfus Ashby & Co. Celebrates 75 Year Anniversary
- Kathy Krenger to Join Kraft Heinz as Chief Communications Officer; Michael Mullen to Retire
- Utz Brands Announces Executive Leadership Team Additions and Changes to Drive Its Next Century of Growth
- Operating Engineers Local 501 Commends Australian Gaming Regulator's Action on Junkets
- Yebiga “Bela” Serbian Plum Brandy Review
- Episode 15: Gin, Rum, TV, and KIMONO DRAGGIN’: A Visit with Joshua Hatton
- Sun Smash Fruited Hard Seltzer Review
- Friday Night LIVE! Cocktails with Martin Geijer of Geijer Spirits and “Booze Cruise” Author, André Darlington
- Paulaner Grapefruit Radler Review
- A LIVE Booze Chat with Martin Geijer of Geijer Spirits and Author André Darlington
- Dubliner Irish Whiskey Review