In the middle of the week, I selected another pint to satisfy my thirst and curiosity. I poured out a Paulaner Hefe Weizen. This is the best-selling beer by the Paulaner Brewery, and the use of specially produced top-fermented yeast is what gives the beer its unmistakable taste. I found the cloudy, orange color and fruity aroma to be most appealing. The taste was no less disappointing with a blend of wheat and mild citrus and a slightly bitter finish. The mouth feel was clean and crisp. I would give this an A-.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Yebiga “Bela” Serbian Plum Brandy Review
- Episode 15: Gin, Rum, TV, and KIMONO DRAGGIN’: A Visit with Joshua Hatton
- Sun Smash Fruited Hard Seltzer Review
- Friday Night LIVE! Cocktails with Martin Geijer of Geijer Spirits and “Booze Cruise” Author, André Darlington
- Paulaner Grapefruit Radler Review
- A LIVE Booze Chat with Martin Geijer of Geijer Spirits and Author André Darlington
- Dubliner Irish Whiskey Review