In the middle of the week, I selected another pint to satisfy my thirst and curiosity. I poured out a Paulaner Hefe Weizen. This is the best-selling beer by the Paulaner Brewery, and the use of specially produced top-fermented yeast is what gives the beer its unmistakable taste. I found the cloudy, orange color and fruity aroma to be most appealing. The taste was no less disappointing with a blend of wheat and mild citrus and a slightly bitter finish. The mouth feel was clean and crisp. I would give this an A-.
Thanks for paying us a visit! We welcome your comments, so feel free to leave one. We also welcome your emails.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Some legal stuff…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Performance Food Group Announces Additional Support for World Central Kitchen
- Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits Showcases New Minority- and Women-Owned Supplier Content Experience on Proof ® eCommerce Platform
- Westrock Coffee Company Announces They Will Be 100% Responsibly Sourced by 2025
- Presto Launches All-in-One Next-Gen Restaurant Platform
- SONIC Drive-In Offers Guests Even More Reason to Crave with New Broccoli Cheddar Tots and Mocha Crunch Blast
- Lightlife Debuts Breakthrough National Campaign, ‘Simple Ingredients for a Full Life’
- Oggi Foods Readies for Growth with Investment from Bregal Partners
- Common Cider Company Modern Hard Cider Review
- Dogfish Head Mango Smoovie Review
- American Whiskey Convention V is All Set for September 10, 2021!
- Firestone Walker Flyjack Hazy IPA Review
- Episode 17: Mezcal & Mayhem!
- Brody’s Crafted Cocktails Review
- A LIVE Tasting of The ImpEx Collection With Chris Uhde of ImpEx Beverages